From all the champs who do you see keeping the belt for years to come ?

dontlaugh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
i think if Aldo doesn't move up to LW he keeps the FW belt as long as he wants. Don't think anybody in that division has all it takes to beat him in a title fight.

Obviously Mighty Mouse and Joanna Jedryagsdjzysgjrtzgevikcrhyzjckvkz too, sadly. I hope Michelle Waterson chokes her if they fight tho

Mighty Mouse , but I see Jedryagsdjzysgjrtzgevikcrhyzjckvkz dethroned soon.

I think Andrade has all the tools to be JoJed's kryptonite.

Demousetrious...eh... Looks like he's got everything on lock right now. Barring an Uncle Creepy comeback for the ages...! :p

Demousetrious...eh... Looks like he's got everything on lock right now. Barring an Uncle Creepy comeback for the ages...! :p
still think McCall is his best opponent. A 3rd Benavidez fight would be...meh. in a stacked card i'd be down

Mighty Mouse , but I see Jedryagsdjzysgjrtzgevikcrhyzjckvkz dethroned soon.
Joanna is a tru champ, she gets it done in championship rounds. might take a hard knocker like Andrade or someone experient enough to keep the game for 5 rounds. Gadelha and Karolina couldn't :/

Aldo loses to Holloway, Ortega, Yair
9914925.gif

Holloway...possible. Waaaay too early & ridiculous to say that Ortega/Yair beat him though. Guida was beating Ortega with ease until he got caught in the last 30 seconds.

I'm all aboard the Andrade train. I wanna see her demolish anyone that steps in front of her. Including JJ. Andrade looks like Tyson at 115.

Aldo loses to Holloway, Ortega, Yair
I think he schools all 3 of em. Holloway has his shot but a 100% Aldo is too much for him imo.

Thing is Aldo is looking to outsmart his opponents now and seems to have lost his killer instinct. We need WEC Aldo one more time.

Conor...cuz that fool will never defend a title, can't lose the belt if you're never putting it on the line

Hopefully Woodley can keep the belt for a while, just to see the amount of butt hurt white boys rage on sherdog!

Back