Notorious/Pacman/Money

Guru28

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Possible fight between Notorious and Money. Already disagreement regarding the purse split. 99% possibility the fight won't take place but never say never.

Pacman throwing his name in the spin saying he will fight Notorious if Money doesn't. Who else want to fight Notorious? Looks like everyone.

One thing for certain is that we got to take our hats off to Notorious because he is willing to step out of octagon and fight these 2 legends in a boxing ring. We can't say same to Money and Pacman though. They have clearly stated that if the fight happens then it will only take place in a boxing ring.

Again, it is a media stunt, staying relevant and messing around with the fans but Notorious is not scared to leave his sport and jump to a boxing ring with the very top level boxers.

Also, Money and Pacman might be just saying they would fight Notorious but I don't believe them. For Notorious one I believe him that he would fight anyone whether its octagon or boxing ring. Salute Notorious!!!

He isn't scared, they're afraid to kill Conor in a Boxing ring

What I really, really want to see right now is Notorious vs. Woodley with Woodley spinning everything McGregor says as "racism" every step of the way. How will Conor deal with the racism angle?

In any case this will reignite racism talk on a national perhaps international level in a post-Trump climate and the PPV will sell 2+ million easily. Not Mayweather vs. McGregor, but still yuge numbers and more importantly, that's not a fantasy fight, the mechanisms for it to happen are already in place.

What I really, really want to see right now is Notorious vs. Woodley with Woodley spinning everything McGregor says as "racism" every step of the way. How will Conor deal with the racism angle?

In any case this will reignite racism talk on a national perhaps international level in a post-Trump climate and the PPV will sell 2+ million easily. Not Mayweather vs. McGregor, but still yuge numbers and more importantly, that's not a fantasy fight, the mechanisms for it to happen are already in place.
sounds retarded

He isn't scared, they're afraid to kill Conor in a Boxing ring

Nah man. Other way round, if Money or Pacman take on Notorious in the octagon then both of them will be unconscious on the mat and Notorious will break their faces by hammer fist.

You can't say the same with boxing if Money or Pacman knock down Notorious. Count to 10

Of course they want to fight him, it's an easy payday for them.

If a 5'9, asthmatic kid who weighed 200lbs of pure cheeseburger grease wanted to have a race with me for a fuck load of money of course I'd be up for it. Not gonna compete in an eating contest with him though am I.

Conor trains boxing, Manny and Floyd don't train kicking and grappling, so let's banish the stupid idea that they are afraid to partake in a real fight. Conor gets his ears boxed off and probably stopped for a big heap of cash. Nobody loses.

Conor trains boxing, Manny and Floyd don't train kicking and grappling, so let's banish the stupid idea that they are afraid to partake in a real fight. Conor gets his ears boxed off and probably stopped for a big heap of cash. Nobody loses.
Thats why they are afraid, because they don't know anything else and know they will get handled.

He walked away from that reporter.

He can't walk away from Woodley, he has to sell the fight by trash talking a black man, who is going to use the race card to its maximum effect.

He wont walk away from him but he can still tell him to STFU every time he brings up race, and then he will tell him how stiff and stuck in the mud he is, how he does't move like him, and that he is a blown up featherweight, built like a bodybuilder, etc.

Conor isn't American, he's European, so he has a bit of leeway with his trash talk and Woodley will have a harder time bringing up American racial issues for this reason.

He wont walk away from him but he can still tell him to STFU every time he brings up race, and then he will tell him how stiff and stuck in the mud he is, how he does't move like him, and that he is a blown up featherweight, built like a bodybuilder, etc.

Conor isn't American, he's European, so he has a bit of leeway with his trash talk and Woodley will have a harder time bringing up American racial issues for this reason.

It's the Europeans who immigrated to the US who enslaved the blacks. Conor wouldn't dare speak to Woodley like he did to the reporter, because doing so to a black champion would be tantamount to dismissing racism (at least that's how Woodley will spin it), and Conor knows better than to do that. You kidding?

Think about it. A white man telling a black man accusing him of racism that "he's stupid"? That's a terrible look and that's only going to give Woodley more spin material. Next thing we know he'll give a lecture on how Irish immigrants treated black slaves back in the day, and how there were seen as stupid and shouldn't talk - the same things Conor is saying to him. Conor will be at a total loss for words.

It's the Europeans who immigrated to the US who enslaved the blacks. Conor wouldn't dare speak to Woodley like he did to the reporter, because doing so to a black champion would be tantamount to dismissing racism (at least that's how Woodley will spin it), and Conor knows better than to do that. You kidding?

Think about it. A white man telling a black man accusing him of racism that "he's stupid"? That's a terrible look and that's only going to give Woodley more spin material. Next thing we know he'll give a lecture on how Irish immigrants treated black slaves back in the day, and how there were seen as stupid and shouldn't talk - the same things Conor is saying to him. Conor will be at a total loss for words.

unlikely

Thats why they are afraid, because they don't know anything else and know they will get handled.
That's not being afraid that's just being sensible. Why compete against someone who's a professional in something you have zero experience in...

Given Tyron's triggered level on the MMA Hour yesterday, I say highly likely. He's basically become a feminist level SJW, he'll spin everything as racism and it will be hard for Conor to count that.

Oh wait another thread on an unqualified guy fighting a top 10 pro boxer without having to provide any form of proof that he is capable of competing at that level.

The stupidity continues...

Easiest fight they could possibly get while still making $$.. Risk/reward scenario.

Back