Tony Ferguson Doing Touch-Butt w a Ball

what kind of park is that and where is the dork

thats a fucking cannonball man!

Well no wonder he has to do all that rehab...

Dude is just unpredictable all the way, man.

I´m rooting for Khabib, but I can definetely see Ferg´s looseness winning him the fight.

Looks super awkward.

C-level athleticism on full display.

Well no wonder he has to do all that rehab...

200.gif

<{cruzshake}>
Tony posts up a lot of shit that any dudebro could do.
I could juggle a ball around awkwardly for 14 seconds, and i could do some dead lifts with the worst form imaginable. Save the videos you post for actual COOL SHIT you do.
<{cruzshake}>

Literally the worst deadlift form I've ever seen....with the fucking bitch shrugs at the end where his shoulders moved a centimeter.

The bar he is using makes it 10x easier aswell

Clearly stretching. Sherdog and its bullshit definition of an athlete is hilarious. Black and jacked and you're "A level" athlete. Woodley should be crying about that.

so blowing a disc in your spine using idiotic form is now the way to stretch as an athelete?

wow news to me moron

Clearly stretching. Sherdog and its bullshit definition of an athlete is hilarious. Black and jacked and you're "A level" athlete. Woodley should be crying about that.

Super racist statement.

so blowing a disc in your spine using idiotic form is now the way to stretch as an athelete?

wow news to me moron

Where do you see the blown disc?Have you ever seen yoga with weird poses? Ferg has always had this hunched over kind of stature.

Funny enough, I doubt you've been in a gym or did any kind of warmup/stretches. Easy to blow discs when you're 450lbs and doing this kinda stretch.

Tell me this blows your disc idiot. {<jordan}
01-intro-600x450.jpg

Where do you see the blown disc?Have you ever seen yoga with weird poses? Ferg has always had this hunched over kind of stature.

Funny enough, I doubt you've been in a gym or did any kind of warmup/stretches. Easy to blow discs when you're 450lbs and doing this kinda stretch.

Tell me this blows your disc idiot. {<jordan}
01-intro-600x450.jpg

How about educate yourself. No one should have to explain this to you. Racist dumbass.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/barbell-deadlift

Are we talking about his deadlift you muppet check the TS. Arguing over another completely different thing. GTFO nerd.

you are an actual retard it appears. Wtf are you even saying? His deadlift form is shit

you probably max deadlifts at 185 fatass loser

you are an actual retard it appears. Wtf are you even saying? His deadlift form is shit

you probably max deadlifts at 185 fatass loser

You're just trolling. Instead of explaining it to you, check the TS, realise you're crying about a completely different thing and then log off. Ill ignore you in the meanwhile though.

You're just trolling. Instead of explaining it to you, check the TS, realise you're crying about a completely different thing and then log off. Ill ignore you in the meanwhile though.

cool story racist cock sucker

edit: lol calling someone a nerd when you have an anime avatar that a 12 year old would have.

Back