Highest win streaks without a titleshot?

Suzpect

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Max Halloway - 10 Fight Win Streak
Tony Ferguson - 10 Fight Win streak with a win over khabib
Yoel Romero - 8 fight win streak.

I never seen fighters on this kinda win streak not get title shots before. Ufc is slacking hard and letting guys like conor just get instant title shots without defending the belt once.

Donald?
Max has that interim shit... So I don't know is it with or without titleshit...
Matt Brown had 6 fight win streak.

Those are the top ones, ts. Until last year, no one had ever gone on an 8 fight UFC win streak & not gotten a title shot.

I think Yoel might get taken off that list too. He should be next.

Donald?
Max has that interim shit... So I don't know is it with or without titleshit...
His was 7 I believe.

Max Halloway - 10 Fight Win Streak
Tony Ferguson - 10 Fight Win streak with a win over khabib
Yoel Romero - 8 fight win streak.

I never seen fighters on this kinda win streak not get title shots before. Ufc is slacking hard and letting guys like conor just get instant title shots without defending the belt once.

To be fair Conor was on a 14 fight win streak for his FW shot, I'm glad he had to fight Mendes really as a Siver fight getting him a title shot was bullshit imo. I think getting a shot at LW with no defences and losing to Diaz was the crappy part though.

Of the three streaks you listed above imo Yoel's is by far the most impressive:

Brunson,Kennedy,Machida,Souza,Weidman are all great wins.

To be fair Conor was on a 14 fight win streak for his FW shot, I'm glad he had to fight Mendes really as a Siver fight getting him a title shot was bullshit imo. I think getting a shot at LW with no defences and losing to Diaz was the crappy part though.

Of the three streaks you listed above imo Yoel's is by far the most impressive:

Brunson,Kennedy,Machida,Souza,Weidman are all great wins.
Not in the UFC though. If you do overall then it's Khabib with 24, lol.

Not in the UFC though. If you do overall then it's Khabib with 24, lol.

Excellent point, in an ideal world we'd have had Conor defending against both Khabib and Tony as I think they both deserve shots. In terms of best UFC streak then without a shot it has to be Yoel.

Excellent point, in an ideal world we'd have had Conor defending against both Khabib and Tony as I think they both deserve shots. In terms of best UFC streak then without a shot it has to be Yoel.
I don't know... Max with 10 is just ridiculous & the wins have been good. Can't see Yoelo not getting a ts next anyways.

I don't know... Max with 10 is just ridiculous & the wins have been good. Can't see Yoelo not getting a ts next anyways.

Max's streak is crazy long and he does easily deserve the next TS. However I can't help but feel his streak is very padded at the start. Chope/Fili/Collard/Corrasani/Miller. The latter half of the streak ends really strong with Swanson/Oliviera/Stephens/Lamas/Pettis. It's going to be really interesting to see how he stacks up against the true elite of the division.

Title shot in the UFC is an absolute joke. If you're new to MMA, commit that to your memory!

Khabibs on a 8 fight win streak also, ufc wize. Tonys on a 9 win streak so he deserves to fight conor right now.

I think we do also have to take into account pre UFC records, imo that was why I'd give Khabib the nod to fight Conor first. 24-0 in MMA is nuts.

Jim Miller a few years ago went on a long win streak and didnt get a shot, its not as irregular as many would expect

George Sotiropoulos once had a 7 fight win streak in the UFC without a titleshot.

JDS's 7 fight win streak especially at HW was insane. HW is so shallow that fighters usually get a title shot with 3-4 wins. And all of those wins, except for Yvel, were against quality opponents.

Khabib 25-0 after he beats Tony, nothing even comes close

Remember back in the day when Fitch had a 5 fight win streak and most people on here already thought it was ridiculous he didn't get a rematch with GSP? Ahh those were simpler times

Back