Cowboy vs Masvidal... 3 rounds is not enough

IronJaw

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Cowboy v Masvidal needed to be a 5 round fight. Gamebread has been more aggressive in his last couple of fights and you know Cowboy will come forward and make this fight interesting. Ive got Masvidal in this fight but I would have loved to see it as a 5 rounder. Hopefully the winner gets Larkin for a title shot maybe on the same card as Maia v Woodley/Wonderboy winner. I get the feeling Larkin may get Lawler though.

Cowboy tko. Easy money gringo! Let's get paid

yeah, interim championship fight!!! let's do this

Yeah it is. Masvidal spends half the time brushing his shoulders, shaking his head and posturing, then wonders why he loses decisions.

it probably wont even last 3..... so what does it matter if its 5 or 3?

Doesn't matter really. Cowboy sleeps him in the second.
you think Cerrone can KO Masvidal? the same Masvidal that stood and traded with Semtex in the past?

cant see it

I do. Did you think he'd KO any of his last three opponents? I sure didn't. Especially Cote & Brown.
touche..... Brown more so than Cote, Cote seems to get rocked quite regularly now. But I was more than impressed with Cerrone stopping Brown the way he did

should be a good fight either way, Donald is the kind of fighter that brings the exciting side out of Masvidal

touche..... Brown more so than Cote, Cote seems to get rocked quite regularly now. But I was more than impressed with Cerrone stopping Brown the way he did

should be a good fight either way, Donald is the kind of fighter that brings the exciting side out of Masvidal
All true points!

Should be a fun one. I bet it looks similar to Brown vs Cowboy.

Cowboy fights too often, his last fight with Brown was a war
and now he fights again in less than two moths.
Bad decision, IMO.
This will catch up to him and Masvidal will capitalize.

Back