Tyron Woodley: "When you say I'm well spoken, what do you mean ?"

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Timestamped :D.

"Certain things are subliminally racist that people don't understand ! When you say to me, ‘Tyron, you are well-spoken.’ What does that mean? Does that mean I’m well-spoken compared to all the mixed martial artists, the 500 UFC fighters on the roster? Or does that mean that as a black male in America you are well-spoken compared to other African-Americans? What does that mean? People say that and don’t understand what it means"

Tyron "Black Fedor" Woodley was on fire with Ariel Helwani yesterday, and this quote was my favorite.

Be careful next time you call Tyron "well-spoken". We know what you're up to, KKK filth !

He's kind of making me a fan. I don't agree with a lot of the race stuff that he's saying, but he is pissing so many people off. I think a part of me knows that I could never troll on that level, and I'm a bit jealous.

There have been half a dozen threads on this.

There have been half a dozen threads on this.

Let it be half a dozen + 1 threads on this, then. Tyron Woodley gets more exposure as a discriminated against African American athlete and neo-nazis get triggered. Everybody wins. :D

He's kind of making me a fan. I don't agree with a lot of the race stuff that he's saying, but he is pissing so many people off. I think a part of me knows that I could never troll on that level, and I'm a bit jealous.
There is a lot of truth in what he's saying but he is also milking it up. Trolling with a base in truth rustles the most jimmies. Tyron Woodley has found his secret formula.

Let it be half a dozen + 1 threads on this, then. Tyron Woodley gets more exposure as a discriminated against African American athlete and neo-nazis get triggered. Everybody wins. :D
<{titihmm}>
55275-i-m-going-to-allow-this.gif

There is a lot of truth in what he's saying but he is also milking it up. Trolling with a base in truth rustles the most jimmies. Tyron Woodley has found his secret formula.
The "well spoken" quip is particularly good, because like 5% of the fanbase will know what he's referencing and the other 95% (rightfully so) will respond with "Wtf is he talking about"

First off, Woodley needs to chill out and the MMAmedia needs to quit it.

Second, Woodley is quickly becoming one of the biggest triggers in Sherdog. The daily numbers are insane...

First off, Woodley needs to chill out and the MMAmedia needs to quit it.

Second, Woodley is quickly becoming one of the biggest triggers in Sherdog. The daily numbers are insane...
His triggering numbers for the week are out pacing all projections.

I just really want to know if he is 100 percent serious or not. Also he is very well spoken for a black guy, compared to whites and blacks.

Tyron Woodley being knocked the absolute fuck out would be above average imo

Oh yea I get it. And I think I like it. I think if I see 10 threads talking about how much people love someone, and they are the GOAT, compared to 10 threads talking about how much they hate someone, and they are the worst, I find myself rooting for the guy that is the worst.

Oh yea I get it. And I think I like it. I think if I see 10 threads talking about how much people love someone, and they are the GOAT, compared to 10 threads talking about how much they hate someone, and they are the worst, I find myself rooting for the guy that is the worst.
when I like two guys equally, I'm a sucker about rooting for the underdog OR the guy who everybody wants to see get crushed

Unless he's a rapist or a truly horrible person or something.

Last edited:
when I like two guys equally, I'm a sucker about rooting for the underdog OR the guy who everybody wants to see get crushed

Unless he's a rapist or a truly horrible person or something.
I agree, and I also edited my post right after I said it, because what you quoted me saying makes absolutely no sense.

Back