Can't see Conor KO'ing Khabib in the 1st

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Mendes took many of those left hands for two whole rounds before crumbling. And he got up smiling pretty much straight away.

It took Conor five knockdowns to finish Alvarez and Eddie managed to clinch Conor against the cage during one of them. Eddie has been hurt a lot in his career.

Nate was knocked down three times in the first and managed to finish five rounds and almost win. In the first fight he ate them all.

Conor knocked out Aldo who jumped in with his eyes closed. And Poirer who MJ KO'd quicker and more brutally then Conor did. Poirer has a weakish chin as well.

It may take quite a few shots. Conor is a good counter-striker though, and I anticipate he will connect quite a few times. I think it depends on how Khabib's chin holds up, and if it does, how well Conor can defend the clinch. Nothing would surprise me honestly - Khabib is very hittable and Conor has power, and Conor is subbable and Khabib has great grappling....

Man I wanna see this fight so bad, this fight is not going the distance.

rabble rabble rabble

mma math is stupid
I think those are valid points regarding the so called "touch of death." It seems like ALdo was the only one who ate one punch and went to sleep.

Everybody else took some shots. Even good ole Denis Siver made it to the 2nd Round.

Nate just walked through the "touch of death" and turned Conor into a panic wrestler (Conor didn't want to get KOed, so he gave his back).

Khabib would pick him up with one arm. Run circles around the little dude. <JerryWWF>

3fAkLwN.gif

Last edited:
Mendes took many of those left hands for two whole rounds before crumbling. And he got up smiling pretty much straight away.

It took Conor five knockdowns to finish Alvarez and Eddie managed to clinch Conor against the cage during one of them. Eddie has been hurt a lot in his career.

Nate was knocked down three times in the first and managed to finish five rounds and almost win. In the first fight he ate them all.

Conor knocked out Aldo who jumped in with his eyes closed. And Poirer who MJ KO'd quicker and more brutally then Conor did. Poirer has a weakish chin as well.
Totally agree, TS.

Khabib will get the clinch in the 1st and then
tumblr_n4bmo6BZOV1qa9yvvo2_400.gif

Go to full mount right away
ayF84er.gif

GNP him a little
tumblr_mgxfe2iEc61qaa8d1o1_500.gif

and then get the sub

Totally agree, TS.

Khabib will get the clinch in the 1st and then

Go to full mount right away

GNP him a little
and then get the sub

Then pick up his lifeless body and slam him again for no reason. Cuz fuck why not? {<Mcgoat}

Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Slams+Pat+Healy+UFC+165.gif

<GinJuice>

Khabib vs Ferguson is the right matchup for a lot of reasons

You are skipping past the ferguson matchup comepletly. got conor on the mind eh?

1st of all he was injured and had a bad weight cut at ufc 189 2nd he has shown more power at 155\170 he wasn't knocking people down so frequently at FW, his boxing improved a lot too

What. Eddie was pretty much indestructible till conor ktfo'd him. The same could happen to the eagle. Maybe not....

Plot twist, Khabib isnt getting past Ferguson.

Don't worry people, Khabib WILL get his takedowns.

Doubt he needs a lot of them to finish him

Edit : Gotta wait til Ferguson fight cause Ferguson is the only guy that has a chance of beating him imo

The outcome of the fight/1st round is extremely polarising, either conor laser beams khabib on his way in or khabib eats a shot/avoids damage on his way in picks up mcgregor and hits with him an angle slam

khabib is a strong minded individual and he probably thinks it will help him when he gets hit by one of mcg`s guided missiles. nope.

IMO the difference in their striking will be too much and conor TKO`s him in the first.

I clearly favour Khabib, yet I still see it as a real possibility. Khabib doesn't have particularly good defense on the feet, and Conor is as good a counter puncher as there is in the sport on top of having one shot power.

Back