**Mike Goldberg Interviewed by Ariel Helwani, Opens Up About Firing**

Watt Miman.

Last edited:
You can tell Goldberg was very bothered by the way Dana White personally handled it.

Even Rogan hinted at the fact that it was unceremonious send off to say the least on the podcast and that he didn't know how to breach the subject in the heat of the event.

Dude was with the company for what 20-years? Hell just fake that you like the guy so you don't get burned in the media like this, UFC and Dana are fucking tone deaf.

Good to know whether or not it was a mutual decision to leave. New owners just fucked him over. Who are these retards?

Nicest guy on the UFC staff imo, always took time for the fans too i hear.

Sad state of affairs
Good to know whether or not it was a mutual decision to leave. New owners just fucked him over. Who are these retards?
Big Pharma.

Mike liked his prescription's a little too much.

Regardless of the shenanigans that transpired, it just won't be the same with out the goof...

WAR MIKE "THE TOOTH" GOLDBERG!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

"Mike Goldberg was never my friend" - Dana White

Does he talk shit about Joe? Joe didn't post any tribute posts on his IG or Twitter for him.

It sucks that he was let go, but...he probably made more in a year than I make in maybe 10 years...so my sympathy ends pretty quickly.

I like mustard BTW.

He sounds about as sober as I am.

The blanket speech was epic.

Not even a call from Dana... This whole thing is fucked up.

Last edited:
Dana doesn't run the show anymore and he had to watch his personal friends like Chuck and Hughes get scuttled almost immediately after WME took over.

It was a misstep on WME's part, not Dana. Big picture, Goldberg probably doesn't mean much, but it would have cost them nothing to acknowledge nearly two decades of commitment from the guy. Simple tip of the hat. It would have been seen as a classy move by the hardcore fan base.

Doesn't sound like Goldy. Weird.

Just checked youtube. He definitely lowers his voice when calls the fights and uses an "announcers voice". Regular interviews his normal voice is a high pitched tone like he does here w/Ariel. Really threw me off.

Last edited:
this interview shows that goldberg never breaks character. complete cornball.

Remember that time Ivan Salaverry won with the body triangle?

Sad to see him go. Hopefully he gets a good new gig.

Back