Excuses you don't wanna hear anymore when a fighter loses.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
What excuses are you tired of hearing when a fighter loses.

He was scared to stand and bang with me so he dry humped me all fight lol

The man i fought was 3 times my size!

“I came into this camp with a broken (insert malady here), but I overcame it with my heart and will and determination, and I doubt you all could do the same if you’d been through as many surgeries as me, my back, I do this for the fans, Punishment Athletics, out.”

“I still, to this day, think that somebody poisoned my room service or something like that. I was happy that it was my biggest paycheck to date, but I know they brought me there to lose. They made me lose all this weight when PRIDE didn’t even have weight classes. I knew there was no way I could win. But I knew I couldn’t turn back and not fight.”

“I kind of learned something from watching Randy Couture. I noticed that he don’t make excuses and I do. I do make excuses for all my losses. Because I got excuses for all my losses. But I just really choose not to talk about it this time. … When things happen in camp and stuff like that, and I was thinking that maybe I should pull out of the fight, but I didn’t. I just did it for the fans, and I tried my best, and I almost won. You know, I’m happy with that.”

“No. I got a cut. They stopped it because of a cut.”

Weidman's excuse about going into the Rockhold fight with a fractured foot was hard to listen to.

Most of the time i accept a fighters reasoning for losses. Just because you dont like,that is tough tittie.

"I came to fight, he came to grapple"

After shooting for a takedown and getting tapped.

2h7j9uf_jpg.gif

Anything that comes out of Hendrick's mouth, knowhatimean?

"Bad weight cut"...then stop trying fight 3 weight classes below your natural weight

Anytime a fighter complains about getting "humped, LnPd", you knew there was a possibility of wrestling being involved in this MMA match.

Also anytime Tito would speak at a post fight presser after a loss.

I got punched in the face-Dan hardy :D

Back