Why are people claiming Tito vs Chael is fixed lol ?

J

JollyRants

Tito-Ortiz-Sonnen-Bellator-01-440x310.jpg
I even heard a smart guy in Dan Hardy claim this. Why is it so unbelievable that Tito Ortiz in way better shape and outweighing chael choke him out. Anytime Chael faces any adversity he taps. Tito chokes a fat PEDless Chael and its fixed lol ? Why are people claiming this fight is fixed like the result is so unbelievable ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely if it was a 'fix', Chael would have let him sink the choke in without tucking his chin

Didn't watch the fight but in the video 'evidence' it looks like Tito just tapped his own head

They threw no strikes with intent to cause serious harm, went straight to grappling

chael did nothing to defend. you cant convince anyone he did

I watched it a few times. Tito didn't tap, that video and whoever posted obviously doesn't grapple.

Chael tapped because he was in a really difficult position and isnt hungry enough to fight his way out of it anymore.

To be successful in the fight game you have to be hungry. If you have a full belly and bank account fighting isn't worth it.
Chael is doing just fine nowadays. Being a fringe contender after a three year layoff, there is little motivation to fight your heart out.

He got paid, I don't hate him for it , but my expectations went down if he decides to step into the cage again.

U also forgot the part where he taps himself, to give himself the cue for Chael to let go.
So Chael really had that necktie locked up lol ? You watched that video and are telling me that necktie was locked in ? That necktie slipped out like Chael had butter on his fingers lol. Chael cant lock in a necktie to save his life lol.

This result was very believable before the fight.

The odds were screwy though. I emptied my betting account onto Tito when i saw he was a big dog against a smaller guy who uses size and wrestling to smother opponents and who quits when things get tough.

chael did nothing to defend. you cant convince anyone he did

He did a hell of a lot more than Conor's armless rnc defence.

Back