Do u guys remember Velasquez destruction of Rothwell?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was rewatching the ufc 104 ppv again(great card), and all i can say Velasquez put an amazing performance that night... Probably the best of his career along with the Junior beatings... Guy was a monster!

I remember Dana going apeshit afterwards. "Steve Mazzagatti will fuck up any fight."

I really thought he should have finished him(yes he did but it was kind of an early disputed stoppage that took too long),but that was Cain from before. Cain nowadays would have finished him.

Yup, that was a straight asswhooping, the stoppage was bad but honestly the ref just saved Ben from more punishment.

It was one of the most terrifying fights I have ever seen, mainly because I knew how tough Ben was.

Cain beating Lesnar is his best one for me.

I want Cain vs Miocic, only fight that can sell besides Conor vs anyone. Maybe it won't ever happen and that's bad.

I remember Cain doing zero damage to Rothwell and the stoppage being hilariously bad

I mostly just remember the bad stoppage, but still Cain was great. Probably better then he is now.

I remember Cain doing zero damage to Rothwell and the stoppage being hilariously bad
It wasnt hilariously bad,Rothwell was in a spot of bother,but it wasnt enough to put the guy down. he showed alot of heart when he had gotten up at the time of the stoppage,but the beatdown was almost completley uninterrupted and the ref got tired of that.

It wasnt hilariously bad,Rothwell was in a spot of bother,but it wasnt enough to put the guy down. he showed alot of heart when he had gotten up at the time of the stoppage,but the beatdown was almost completley uninterrupted and the ref got tired of that.

He was literally trying to stand up as Cain was punching him in the face

Rothwell is one of the most durable fighters in MMA history, he deserved to go on

they fought? must be in a previous life cause Cain's only been booked against JDS, Bigfoot, and Werdum

Note: Exhibition bout against Mr Rousey doesn't count

He was literally trying to stand up as Cain was punching him in the face

Rothwell is one of the most durable fighters in MMA history, he deserved to go on
I think the fight could have been stopped but that was a bad time to do it. He fought so hard to get up.

they fought? must be in a previous life cause Cain's only been booked against JDS, Bigfoot, and Werdum

Note: Exhibition bout against Mr Rousey doesn't count
fucking lol

how many times has he been booked against werdum? like 5?

Kongo is a zombie just ask Pat Barry. No other explanation needed lol.

In fact is only goes to show how tough his chin is. Heavies hit HARD. Him and Kongo went toe to fucking toe in that fight. No shame in getting clipped if your plan is to simply trade.

I remember Dana going apeshit afterwards. "Steve Mazzagatti will fuck up any fight."
I can't remember if he was pissed about it being late or early.

Back