Sage on MMA Hour

aragona

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
His shitck is really getting annoying. The whole by golly gee whiz Mr Halwani, and I'm training with Mr Woodley sounds really forced.

Thank god he isnt any good and will never be noticed besides on Sherdog.

Just got rekt by some amateur and still gets a spot on the MMA Hour. #whiteprivilege

Just got rekt by some amateur and still gets a spot on the MMA Hour. #whiteprivilege
Say what you want about The Nose, he could never be a Sherdogger: he never hates on a fighter! An easy target like Sage is fair game but The Nose knows better.

Did you hear the tribute Goldie gave him today? He said he answered the same to all interviewer demands: Ariel fist, then you. He broke his silence today on The MMA Hour. He went a good 5 minutes praising Ariel for his professionalism and refusal to carry rumors before confirming. (The Goldie health issues storyline).

We were THIS close to getting Nose Tears again!
pRpQm8r.gif

Lmao I love seeing sage get wrecked. Hope they feed him to Kevin Lee next.

If only Tyron could get the push his training partner gets coming up to his rematch....

They treat him so well....

You know what to expect from him by now, and he's showed no signs of changing so... maybe don't watch his interviews?

Lmao I love seeing sage get wrecked. Hope they feed him to Kevin Lee next.

They'll give him another can from TUF to beat up on. Kevin Lee would murder him while making it look easy.

Better than training at over-rated Tri Star.

Kid needs to be matched with all late replacements with zero ground game. Literally kickboxers with bad records.

Its kinda weird that woodley is hanging out with pretty much the nicest white guys in the UFC, sage and wonderboy and he is bitching about race every chance he gets.

Back