how do you fee about the pacing of ufc events?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Imo the pacing is terrible. I feel like events drag on and on and i think there are too many intermissions in between fights. Some things like walkouts cant be stopped but i think they should try to find a way to cut some time.

Way too much Jaw Jaw not enough War War

The fuck you want them to do about it? They dont know how long a fight will last or how good it will be.

giphy.gif

Fight Pass and PPV cards are fine with pacing. Watching FS1/Fox cards live is a complete drag.

The thread is about the pacing of events meaning all of the filler that goes on inbetween fights. Nobody is talking about the pacing of the fights themselves

Im ok with the space in between fights usually. The fox cards are the only ones that got too much ads. Either way it aint that big of a deal,there are bigger news stories out there. Like Casting Punches. Why dont we see more of them,and should they deduct a point from an opponent for getting hit by one?

Im ok with the space in between fights usually. The fox cards are the only ones that got too much ads. Either way it aint that big of a deal,there are bigger news stories out there. Like Casting Punches. Why dont we see more of them,and should they deduct a point from an opponent for getting hit by one?
It takes years and years to master the casting punch.

Fight Pass and PPV cards are fine with pacing. Watching FS1/Fox cards live is a complete drag.

DVR prelims and free fights and fast forward thru the commercials... The prelims will usually get you about to the PPV fights actually starting.

I wish all live content could be thru fightpass for more /month. I hate having to have cable for fs1.

TV cards are awful due to how many commercial breaks and despite 1st rd. Finishes, usually go over schedule if anything, never under. Metro shit phones.

Gotta be honest, seeing the pace of the bellator card was quite refreshing, guys were literally passing each other on the ramp on the undercard

Lots of ad time. I felt like Strikeforces 2 hour 4 fight main cards were paced very well. My preferred method of watching MMA is to start the event late and skip all the non-fight content.

Gotta be honest, seeing the pace of the bellator card was quite refreshing, guys were literally passing each other on the ramp on the undercard

I'd like to see the following bout start in the cage at the same time the previous fighters are being interviewed.

This. I've gotten to the point that I refuse to watch the free events live. DVR that shit and blast through the commercials and filler. I try to time it to where I'm caught up with the live action by the start of the main event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back