Platinum Mike Perry recounts a wild club brawl when he knocked out four bullies at once(ninja stuff)

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Mike-Perry.png

“Man, I got jumped one time in this club in downtown Orlando. Things started inside the club when this guy stepped through the crowd and he shoved me pretty hard. So I went back a little bit from the impact and then I walked up to him and said ‘What’s up man? What the f*ck!’ or whatever. So as I said that, and I said it loud, eight dudes were around the spot dancing and they all stopped and looked at me. So I was looking down the line and it was like slow motion and I was like ‘What y’all gonna do?’. Then, of course, one of them hit me Boom! But when he hit me I stayed on my feet. My head snapped back but I came right back at him like a boomerang. I put my hand on his neck and pushed him up against this wall and then swung at him with a right hand. At first I wasn’t even sure if I hit him cause I looked and was like where did he go? I thought he had dodged the punch or something. But he was actually down on the ground. I honestly didn’t even feel my hand hit him so I was a little shocked by that. Then I got grabbed. I think it was two people who grabbed me from behind. So when they grabbed me from behind I reached back and grabbed their shirts and used those to pull them in front of me. Then I ducked down and stepped back so that I was behind them. As they turned around I hit the one on the left with a right and the one on the right with a left and they fell over these ropes in to a VIP section. So I quickly turned around to see if there was anymore and sure enough there is this guy running at me and he is setting up to try and hit me with this haymaker. So I kicked him in the leg and went flying off to the side of me and landed on his hip because of his forward momentum. It felt like I was in a karate movie or something. And then I got grabbed again, this time from behind and over both of my arms. So I started jumping up and down trying to break free. I was finally able to break free and turn myself around and get my hand on the dudes neck. So I pushed him up against the wall and then I read security on his shirt. So I immediately took my hands off him and was like ‘Hey man he hit me first.’ Then another security guard came in and grabbed me by the neck and they both proceeded to drag me out the back door. And so once you’re out the back door it leads to this set of stairs. I was only 18 by the way when this incident took place. So I went down these stairs and called my friend on the phone and said ‘Hey man did you see that? They jumped me inside and I dropped like four of them out on the floor. It was tight.’ That was my word back then (tight).”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...e-mike-perry-involved-one-hell-brawl-orlando/

Wow, truly a blessed fighter, it is not surprising that he went to become one of the greatest UFC stars. This happened when he was only 18

Hmmmm, while Perry strikes me as the type to get involved in some dumb shit, I'm sure this story has a little exaggeration to it.

I know a male model who dropped Perry 3-4 times on the floor, It was tight.

I used to work in a club
Best part was responding to incidents and pushing everyone so their drinks go flying

That Perry guy has quite the imagination.

I remember that story, here's a pic of those damn bullies...

Bullying-in-America-Why-Your-Kids-do-not-Want-to-go-to-School.jpg

and then once I had the dude rocked I kind of instinctively pushed my hands together and forwards and this kind of blue fireball fired out of my palms towards the dude and he flew six feet straight up into the air and the fight was over. Next thing I knew I was in Japan. Weird, right? Sounds freaky but that's definitely how it happened. Great memories.

This bitch boy couldn't even beat a ranked 50 male model, yet he knocked out 4 bullies at the bar? Ya okay bud. This one trick pony needs to fade back into obscurity where he belongs.

Mike-Perry.png

“Man, I got jumped one time in this club in downtown Orlando. Things started inside the club when this guy stepped through the crowd and he shoved me pretty hard. So I went back a little bit from the impact and then I walked up to him and said ‘What’s up man? What the f*ck!’ or whatever. So as I said that, and I said it loud, eight dudes were around the spot dancing and they all stopped and looked at me. So I was looking down the line and it was like slow motion and I was like ‘What y’all gonna do?’. Then, of course, one of them hit me Boom! But when he hit me I stayed on my feet. My head snapped back but I came right back at him like a boomerang. I put my hand on his neck and pushed him up against this wall and then swung at him with a right hand. At first I wasn’t even sure if I hit him cause I looked and was like where did he go? I thought he had dodged the punch or something. But he was actually down on the ground. I honestly didn’t even feel my hand hit him so I was a little shocked by that. Then I got grabbed. I think it was two people who grabbed me from behind. So when they grabbed me from behind I reached back and grabbed their shirts and used those to pull them in front of me. Then I ducked down and stepped back so that I was behind them. As they turned around I hit the one on the left with a right and the one on the right with a left and they fell over these ropes in to a VIP section. So I quickly turned around to see if there was anymore and sure enough there is this guy running at me and he is setting up to try and hit me with this haymaker. So I kicked him in the leg and went flying off to the side of me and landed on his hip because of his forward momentum. It felt like I was in a karate movie or something. And then I got grabbed again, this time from behind and over both of my arms. So I started jumping up and down trying to break free. I was finally able to break free and turn myself around and get my hand on the dudes neck. So I pushed him up against the wall and then I read security on his shirt. So I immediately took my hands off him and was like ‘Hey man he hit me first.’ Then another security guard came in and grabbed me by the neck and they both proceeded to drag me out the back door. And so once you’re out the back door it leads to this set of stairs. I was only 18 by the way when this incident took place. So I went down these stairs and called my friend on the phone and said ‘Hey man did you see that? They jumped me inside and I dropped like four of them out on the floor. It was tight.’ That was my word back then (tight).”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...e-mike-perry-involved-one-hell-brawl-orlando/

Wow, truly a blessed fighter, it is not surprising that he went to become one of the greatest UFC stars. This happened when he was only 18

"It was tight. That was my word back then (tight)" . That made me lol

Back