So it's a Sherdog consensus that Jon Jones cheated and the "dick pills" was an excuse right?

John Wick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jon Jones makes his return in the Octagon later this year. He seems to successfully maneuvered his way out of more controversy. He's in headlines for the right reasons --submission underground---and fooled a lot of Sherdoggers on the JRE as being a "stand up" guy with his openess in his conversation in Joe.

I'm sure here's somewhere doing this..

200_s.gif

"I can get away anything..."

jones-dana-bud-lite.jpg

"i've matured enough that i can have a drink..." --JRE podcast.

Jon Jones is by far the dirtiest fighter inside and outside of the cage. How can anyone believe he's legit??

well yeah I dont believe the dick pill story, I bet there are enough people on sherdog believing the story though

What about the USADA consensus ?

"On the evidence before the Panel, the Applicant is not a drug cheat. He did not know that the tablet he took contained prohibited substances or that those substances had the capacity to enhance sporting performance. However by his imprudent use of what he pungently referred to as a "dick pill" he has not only lost a year of his career but an estimated nine million dollars. This outcome which he admits to be a wake-up call for him should serve as a warning to all others who participate in the same sport. "

Jon Jones was reckless but he is basically clean. Long live the GOAT

7LxyeF8.gif

well yeah I dont believe the dick pill story, I bet there are enough people on sherdog believing the story though

There's people who believe that Chael vs Tito wasn't fixed, so I wouldn't doubt it.

Oh yes he definitely was juicing and blatantly lied about it, but that is no different from dozens of other fighters.

I like Jones, and look forward to his return.. Hopefully with less eyepokes.

I wonder if same people who worked his USADA case were also in the jury during his court hearing

"On the evidence before the Panel, the Applicant is not a drug cheat. He did not know that the tablet he took contained prohibited substances or that those substances had the capacity to enhance sporting performance. However by his imprudent use of what he pungently referred to as a "dick pill" he has not only lost a year of his career but an estimated nine million dollars. This outcome which he admits to be a wake-up call for him should serve as a warning to all others who participate in the same sport. "

Jon Jones makes his return in the Octagon later this year. He seems to successfully maneuvered his way out of more controversy. He's in headlines for the right reasons --submission underground---and fooled a lot of Sherdoggers on the JRE as being a "stand up" guy with his openess in his conversation in Joe.

I'm sure here's somewhere doing this..

200_s.gif

"I can get away anything..."

jones-dana-bud-lite.jpg

"i've matured enough that i can have a drink..." --JRE podcast.

jones is tainted for me. DC goat

I wonder if same people who worked his USADA case were also in the jury during his court hearing
Never dealt with a jury. Smart enough to not let it get that far or his lawyers are more likely.

7LxyeF8.gif

Nobody cares about the facts.

Jon Jones is older than 25. His brain has fully developed. I watched his little tour of the Jackson-Wink facilities, and I did not see any signs of maturity.

Dude is a follower who wants to be liked. Cool rich-n-famous people with influence can convince him to start partying again.

He is an ignorant/naive dude. He is far from learning any real life changing lessons. if he can get away with it, he might still do it.

This is the impression I got from the JRE interview and his little video showing the Jackson-Wink dormitories.

I could be 100% wrong, but I have worked in a psychiatric facility, and I see/hear certain things in his talk that convince me, he has not reached a full level of awareness and maturity.

I don't believe it either (although I really like the guy) and I was about to disagree with you because I thought nobody here could believe it either; then I read a couple of comments on this threads and there're people who does believe it <6>

Its racist to think that dick pills is not a legit excuse.

Back