FS1 Prelims:

Nordine Taleb vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
Paul Felder vs. Alessandro Ricci
Sara McMann vs. Liz Carmouche
Ryan Janes vs. Gerald Meerschaert

Fight Pass Prelims:

Sam Sicilia vs. Gavin Tucker
Aiemann Zahabi vs. Reginaldo Vieira

Give or take a prelim or two, it seems UFC Fight Night 105 from Halifax is completed with Derrick Lewis vs. Travis Browne moved from UFC 208 to the Main Event here. From the beginning this card seemed neglected, having no meaningful fights announced other than the Main Event JDS/Struve (meh) which ended up being cancelled. I'm glad they managed to get a Main Event for this card but the event as a whole is a bit underwhelming. It isn't terrible but I wouldn't call it good by any stretch. I'm tired of Hendricks, I don't really care about what he looks like at 185. It looks like it's most likely over for him, but maybe the Main Event will give us a HL reel knockout. I rate this card a 6/10. What do you guys think?

DID YOU REMOVE THE WORD SUPERSTAR FROM THAT MIKE PERRY THREAD?

And some fun fights
If I'm awake (4am) I'll watch

Main card is decent
Style wise some good fights

5/10 only because of Ponz

c3fdb992d9d0cc3389f27c28ba14c03cc77a0718e179326b329cd4493ef7c3a9.jpg

Really like this card, and have been waiting forever for the Esparza-Markos fight.

If UFC was smart, they would put their marketing machine behind that fight and rebuild the grudge match aspect of it. Could've easily have been the co-headliner if that was the case.

8/10

Main card only
I don't rate anything else

I think this card is more impressive than any mod who refuses to acknowledge Mike Perry's superstardom

Worst part about it is that Browne will probably win.
I'm just glad he left Edmond's shit show. Apparently he was training at Black House but wants to see how he fits at a few other gyms as well.

FS1 Main Card:

Derrick Lewis vs. Travis Browne
Johny Hendricks vs. Hector Lombard
Elias Theodorou vs. Cezar Mutante
Thiago Santos vs. Jack Marshman
Carla Esparza vs. Randa Markos

FS1 Prelims:

Nordine Taleb vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
Paul Felder vs. Alessandro Ricci
Sara McMann vs. Liz Carmouche
Ryan Janes vs. Gerald Meerschaert

Fight Pass Prelims:

Sam Sicilia vs. Gavin Tucker
Aiemann Zahabi vs. Reginaldo Vieira

Give or take a prelim or two, it seems UFC Fight Night 105 from Halifax is completed with Derrick Lewis vs. Travis Browne moved from UFC 208 to the Main Event here. From the beginning this card seemed neglected, having no meaningful fights announced other than the Main Event JDS/Struve (meh) which ended up being cancelled. I'm glad they managed to get a Main Event for this card but the event as a whole is a bit underwhelming. It isn't terrible but I wouldn't call it good by any stretch. I'm tired of Hendricks, I don't really care about what he looks like at 185. It looks like it's most likely over for him, but maybe the Main Event will give us a HL reel knockout. I rate this card a 6/10. What do you guys think?
Only fight that interests me is Lombard/Hendricks.

Any fight Browne is in turns out to be a snooze fest, especially if Lewis is involved.

I'll give it a 3/10.

I'm looking forward to Ponzinibbio's fight because of the rankings logjam at Welterweight.

there's about 25 guys all ranked together because they can't figure out who is rising or falling outside of those in the top 10-15. It's a quality matchup too cause Nordine Taleb has looked very good lately

I'm just glad he left Edmond's shit show. Apparently he was training at Black House but wants to see how he fits at a few other gyms as well.
Blackhouse isn't the elite gym people think it is.

Main event is decent, hendricks/Lombard, Liz/McMann, Carla/Markos, its probably 6 out of 10.

Back