HELLO SHERBros, Doing my best Cain impression.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So I'm in recovery after an artificial disc replacement on my L5-S1. I'm kind of a regular here and just wanted to say hello. I'm mostly bored and in tremendous pain. Like the drugs barely put a dent into it. But after I recover I'm going to go over to coach Edmunds in Glendale. (I live close by) Work on my stand up. Just to see how great or bad he is.
16177923_10155092712068729_8771855462635679041_o.jpg
here's my sweet little face

You're not elite enough to join team edmondo

Will you still be able to have proper head movement after this?

Don't wait to recover 100%. Totally push yourself at the gym right now. Don't let that injury hold you back...

So I'm in recovery after an artificial disc replacement on my L5-S1. I'm kind of a regular here and just wanted to say hello. I'm mostly bored and in tremendous pain. Like the drugs barely put a dent into it. But after I recover I'm going to go over to coach Edmunds in Glendale. (I live close by) Work on my stand up. Just to see how great or bad he is.

that's jimmy ambriz

Serious though, i have a similar looking disc. Fucked it up when i was 19 and the sciatic pain hasnt gotten much better since. 25 now and tried everything except surgery. How does your back feel right now? Was it worth it? Scary.

Kal Penn is that you ?
MTIwNjA4NjM0MTc0ODY2OTU2.jpg

Shave your head then report back

Recover well friend

Serious though, i have a similar looking disc. Fucked it up when i was 19 and the sciatic pain hasnt gotten much better since. 25 now and tried everything except surgery. How does your back feel right now? Was it worth it? Scary.
I damaged it when I was 16. I am now 33. 16-17 years ago the technology simply wasn't there for a surgery like this. Artificial disc replacement didn't become a thing until 2004. And when it did it was very new and untested. 13 years later it's much better. Faster recovery time. It's not like a traditional fusion where they need to wait 9 months for the bones to cure to each other. I should be back to normal in 1 month. :) yes it was scary. No pain no gain.

I have a ruptured disc too. it litetally holds everything back. have u tried other treatments?

I have a ruptured disc too. it litetally holds everything back. have u tried other treatments?
Yes I tried everything. I was at the end of my rope. Chiropractic. Acupuncture. Epidural injections. Inversion therapy. Hot/cold. Massage. Etc. And not to mention pop Norcos all day for 6 years!!!!! Among other meds. So I was tired of it. This surgeon promised me a 60 to 80 percent reduction in pain. Doctor said it went very well after surgery. Says because its only one disc. Maybe even a 90 percent improvement. All my other discs are in pristine shape. But because the disc I have damaged was the last disc in the spine. It gives the most pain. If it were my L4 disc I probably wouldn't get it. The L5-S1 is the "load bearing" disc. And as men we are too heavy

bro i have some first hand experience of the infinite butthurt that is backpain, i know what you are experiencing must be galaxies away from what i've experienced. if you would like an ms paint portrait of yourself to take your mind off whats going on, ill do the deed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back