Khabib has bar none some of the worst striking defense ive seen in the UFC

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Just rewatched the first round of the johnson fight and damn that dude's striking defense is like a carbon copy of ronda. Chin up in the air with zero headmovement just walking into shots like a heavy bag and gets tagged up then goes for the takedowns.

Everytime Mj even touched him he was flailing around as if he was lost lol. It honestly made me laugh how shit his striking is. This guy cannot strike with any elite striker and ill be surprised if he lasts a minute on the feet with mcgregor. Way too much hype behind him.

I wont be surprised if khabib vs ferguson or conor looks like ronda vs nunes or holly. Khabib is like the male ronda to me just with better grappling.

rELv7iU.gif

IpmKtR2.gif

Conor has some of the worst RNC defense and jumping skills in the UFC.

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter if his opponents are on their backs all the time.

Not as bad as Conor's ground game.

And it wouldnt matter against Conor who would get double legged in turteen seconds and subbed.

rELv7iU.gif

IpmKtR2.gif

Conor has some of the RNC and jumping skills in the UFC.

Your hate made you rush to get this post off too fast to the point where you failed to include the word Worst.

Smh reported.

Ronda is a one dimensional takedown artist. She can only take people down from the clinch. All Holm had to do was take that away and she could have a field day with her on the feet.

Khabib has all types of trips, throws, anklepicks, single legs, double legs, etc. The versatility of his takedowns and his ability to chainwrestle is enough to keep any striker hesitant and gun shy, especially a below average wrestler like McGregor.

If Khabib can grab ahold of McGregor even once with more than a minute to go in the fight, its gonna get ugly.

Conor won't be able to put on a striking clinic like Holly did vs Ronda. That would require him stuffing multiple takedown attempts, which is not going to happen. His only shot at winning is an early KO.

Just rewatched the first round of the johnson fight and damn that dude's striking defense is like a carbon copy of ronda. Chin up in the air with zero headmovement just walking into shots like a heavy bag and gets tagged up then goes for the takedowns.

Everytime Mj even touched him he was flailing around as if he was lost lol. It honestly made me laugh how shit his striking is. This guy cannot strike with any elite striker and ill be surprised if he lasts a minute on the feet with mcgregor. Way too much hype behind him.

I wont be surprised if khabib vs ferguson or conor looks like ronda vs nunes or holly. Khabib is like the male ronda to me just with better grappling.

I already quoted Rogan in a thread I made. Most of the nut swinging comes from the same clowns that thought Fedor was this unbeatable machine.

Mcg backs up, Ido Portal mobility training, sets traps, counter punches on a Kabob barreling forward with careless abandonment, awful striking, and even worse defense with chin in the air. The aftermath is a one punch KO or flash KO via flurry.

in case you havent realised.... striking isnt the main focus of khabibs gameplans at all. he just keeps the fight standing long enough to land a take down, and there he just beats his opponent up on the ground!

and mj has some really fast hands. he probs has faster hand speed than conor, just not the power to go with it. but his knock out of poirer was pretty fucking brutal and beautiful.

Ronda is a one dimensional takedown artist. She can only take people down from the clinch. All Holm had to do was take that away and she could have a field day with her on the feet.

Khabib has all types of trips, throws, anklepicks, single legs, double legs, etc. The versatility of his takedowns is enough to keep any striker hesitant and gun shy, especially a below average wrestler like McGregor.

If Khabib can grab ahold of McGregor even once with more than a minute to go in the fight, its gonna get ugly.

Conor won't be able to put on a striking clinic like Holly did vs Ronda. His only shot at winning is an early KO.

He is the same dude every fight. I think he is one fighter that will stick to the script but, he has piss poor striking and even worse defense. I made a thread quoting Rogan who said he is wobbled and cannot find his feet.

24-0 is impressive but the dude was can crushing, fought MJ and a green RDA.

Your hate made you rush to get this post off too fast to the point where you failed to include the word Worst.

Smh reported.

Leroy is really very athletic. A slow white boy like you wouldn't understand.

Back