Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
Everyday is one day closer to the return of Grooviest dude in the history of MMA

UcJxHE7.gif

giphy.gif

The Grooviest KO you will ever see in your life.
pCBmoWL.gif

There is still plenty of time to join the #L.O.G so hop on the wagon now while you still can.

DVfrmUd.png

Legion of Groove assemble :cool:

3j7s5Za.gif

@2GunTommy @315MMAFighter @Air Lats @Alex @billharford @Chivas GDL @CM 4 @Codpiece @Dana_is_your_GOD @djolegeorgee @DS7 @El Che @Elmonstro1 @essieyessie @GOD...frey Jones @Haj01 @headkicktoleg @Huligani @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @James Baller @Ken Fresno @knowsitall @LilChuckLil @Loko3 @LouisBolanos @MonkeyGirl @Myrddin Wyllt @NationWideNinja @NinjaNiK @One MMA Fan @Pakman @Psychedelic @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @scorpipede @Sgt Smith @shertardinho @SimonNova @sirmorbach @Skirm @SKITZADACTYL @Soul On Ice @Spinning S**t @Teh_Lulz7 @thatKid @Toco @ZapatasGuns @TGArthur

#L.O.G

z7if10K.gif

#GroovyLandoV

6aSRzNZ.gif

Last edited:
220px-Onenationfunk.jpg

I like the groovey one, I like him alot...

Everyday is one day closer to the return of Grooviest dude in the history of MMA

UcJxHE7.gif

Coming off of the Grooviest KO I've ever seen in my life, expect Lando V to put on a show yet again versus poor Davis Teymur and win in devastating Groovy fashion.

giphy.gif

pCBmoWL.gif

There is still plenty of time to join the #L.O.G so hop on the wagon now while you still can.

DVfrmUd.png

Legion of Groove assemble :cool:

3j7s5Za.gif

@2GunTommy @315MMAFighter @Air Lats @Alex @billharford @Chivas GDL @CM 4 @Codpiece @Dana_is_your_GOD @djolegeorgee @DS7 @El Che @Elmonstro1 @essieyessie @GOD...frey Jones @Haj01 @headkicktoleg @Huligani @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @James Baller @Ken Fresno @knowsitall @LilChuckLil @Loko3 @LouisBolanos @MonkeyGirl @Myrddin Wyllt @NationWideNinja @NinjaNiK @One MMA Fan @Pakman @phunky @Psychedelic @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @scorpipede @Sgt Smith @shertardinho @SimonNova @sirmorbach @Skirm @SKITZADACTYL @Soul On Ice @Spinning S**t @Teh_Lulz7 @thatKid @Toco @ZapatasGuns

#L.O.G

z7if10K.gif

#GroovyLandoVChampion2017

6aSRzNZ.gif

I liked Teymur when he was in the TUF, he told Cody he's going to fuck him which was pretty funny.
I have no idea why they gave Lando this fight, he will be just too groovy for Teymur, easy money.
They probably just want some highlight material for Landos' future video.

WTF is this gay shit?

Back