Khabib Nurmagomedov threatens to break Tony Ferguson’s arm

mirellale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Khabib Nurmagomedov doesn’t need to make things personal to motivate him for a fight, but he plans on sending a very strong message with his performance against Tony Ferguson at UFC 209.

The top two lightweight contenders are scheduled to meet on March 4 with an interim title on the line with the winner likely moving on to face current champion Conor McGregor in a unification bout later this year.

Nurmagomedov and Ferguson have been scheduled to meet on two previous occasions with injuries to each fighter preventing the bout from taking place.

Now they are finally scheduled to square off at UFC 209 and the simmering bad blood shared between the two of them seems to stem from professional competition more than any thing else as they vie for the top spot in the lightweight division.

Of course, judging by Nurmagomedov’s threat — Ferguson might take the result personally.

“If you watch when I fight dos Anjos, Michael Johnson, Darrel Horcher, these guys are my opponents but he’s a little bit different than other guys. I want to break his face because I want to teach him respect,” Nurmagomedov said about the fight with Ferguson. “When I fought with Michael Johnson, when I took his arm for the kimura, I can break it but I go very slowly, be careful because I don’t want to give him injury. Because I understand (the) fight was finished. I need only to go a little bit slowly and he tapped.

“If Tony Ferguson gives me this arm, I’m going to break his arm like Frank Mir-(Antonio Rodrigo) Nogueira.''

Source:http://foxs.pt/2kkOthr

Khabib will easily outmuscle El Cucuy.

Why you gotta bring up Nog's arm man? Just to hurt me?

It's official, Im rooting for Ferguson

Kebob Bless.

Cant wait to see him smash the overrated ass Cucuy.

Doubt he's breaking anything in that fight... but he will win a UD

Good , he'll get 3 sqaure meals a day in prison

Easy Kebab. Make sure you actually make that fight first.

wow, if he breaks ferguson's arm

<{jackyeah}>

7dbdde8545e924bbe95b4ade267f5a5cf1c88a21_hq.gif

brock-lesnar-breaks-mark-henry-s-arm-o.gif

4d7486ea2b9b6fe92a6fb99aaf122cfad1fb488d_hq.gif

That lost a little bit in translation. He's actually going to break Ferguson's hand with his face.

Khabib by submission, I have been calling it...

Ferguson is gonna fuck him up.

If it breaks, it breaks
Say no more kalabib

Too confident for a guy that has two subs in the UFC
one after rocking a opponent and the other against MJ who has one of the worst ground games in LW

No worry, Khabib. Ferguson has you covered.

He's planning to break his back before you can break his arm. <6>

Last edited:
Back