Interview with the Bob The Beast Sapp

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
He was talking about Cro Cop, UFC, Floyd vs Colin , and about his time in Croatia for the last few days.

Prime Sapp vs Brock is the freakshow we missed out on.

I'll never forget sapp vs my man hoost. Painful to watch.

I've never gotten over the fact that its possible for a human of pretty normal height to be a muscular (pushing) 400lbs and not be a fata$$. That's just utterly crazy to me.

I've never gotten over the fact that its possible for a human of pretty normal height to be a muscular (pushing) 400lbs and not be a fata$$. That's just utterly crazy to me.
6'7 is not normal. That's why dudes get paid millions of dollars a year to drop a ball in a metal ring.

Did anybody ask him about the 145 pound UFC Bob Sapp aka. Charles Oliveira?

goddamnit Bob you just had to say "UFC" in an interview didn't you!!

now there's justification for Bob Sapp threads in here and I expect we will see a spiked increase of UFC Sapp threads soon enough

still can't believe they robbed Hoost the way they did.

6'7 is not normal. That's why dudes get paid millions of dollars a year to drop a ball in a metal ring.
I heard he's not really that tall. My cousin met him in person and said he's 6'4" at best

I'm surprised he didn't keel over in his seat and clutch his chest.

Color me shocked.

You do realize that Sapp probably had about 5 or 6 real fights in MMA?, the other 20 or so were all works. Most of the fights after 2011 are fixed. it was like watching the same thing over and over, fights lasted about 20 or 30 seconds with no punches landing and then a choke being applied or him tapping to ghost/phantom punches. hilarious stuff.

I heard he's not really that tall. My cousin met him in person and said he's 6'4" at best
Your cousin never met him - I did. He is 6'6-6'7 and I am 6'3. I would have noticed if he was only an inch taller.

Is it just me or does his voice not sound as deep as usual ?

Your cousin never met him - I did. He is 6'6-6'7 and I am 6'3. I would have noticed if he was only an inch taller.
Bob Sapp has met Bob Sapp and he says he's just under 6'4

Bob also highlighted that his unusual reach led to people believing he was taller than he actually was

Back