Update on Rashad Evans Health?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He pulled out of 2 fights in a row for "brain irregularities". What ever happened?

Go listen to the mma hour a couple weeks ago that he was on

He talks about it...but I listened as I fell asleep so I didn't retain any of it, oh well

This happened...
r3.jpg

Rashad needs to 'face' facts

<mma2>

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/1...leared-to-fight-seeking-march-or-april-return

“You know, the thing that happened in New York, it was pretty much a misunderstanding with the brain MRI thing. Because the radiologist read pretty much the same radiology exam and then he gave two different assessments of it. In 2013, he said it was absolutely fine, there’s nothing. And then in 2016, looking at pretty much the same identical image, he said I had new changes, which to the commission was like, wait, if you have new changes with your brain MRI, then your brain is still injured and you can’t compete.

“But upon further review and having everything looked at and tested up the wazoo, it was pretty clear what happened. And it was just a radiologist not doing his due diligence. But, at the end of day it cost me, and it is what it is, but I was able to put it behind me and move forward.”

“But upon further review and having everything looked at and tested up the wazoo, it was pretty clear what happened. And it was just a radiologist not doing his due diligence. But, at the end of day it cost me, and it is what it is, but I was able to put it behind me and move forward.”

What was his forward move? Does he have a fight scheduled?

Early signs of CTE. Doctor knew he fucked up with the 1st diagnosis, and made sure to change it to avoid a law suit 2 years from now. Smart Mother Fucker. lol

Back