"mike goldberg was never my friend"

in the liver

Mo froots
@Gold
Reaction score
goldie is on the mma hour this week. says that there was no reason given for his job termination and that dana and him had no conversation or dialogue at all regarding him leaving. what a piece of shit ^-^

"there was no conversation, nothing at all" ~ iron mike goldberg, rip

dana-white-ufc-175.jpg

That's pretty fucked.

Dana's Mom wasn't lying about him.

POS.

Mike refers to Joe Rogan as one of his best friends and Joe never even gave him a sent off

DAMN

Mike refers to Joe Rogan as one of his best friends and Joe never even gave him a sent off

DAMN
He said on his podcast that the UFC didn't want to give him a sign off. Joe probably couldn't just do one himself without hearing about it

DAMN

ive heard joe say on numerous occassions that him and mike are great buddies, it always seemed odd to me since hoe hoegan is always smugly superior and quite pissy about mikes remarks. hm :|

ive heard joe say on numerous occassions that him and mike are great buddies, it always seemed odd to me since hoe hoegan is always smugly superior and quite pissy about mikes remarks. hm :|
It's like when your buddy says something stupid in a group of friends. You call him out and bust his balls a little.

ASSHOLES! GOLBERG IS A LEGEND!

dana white is the president of the organization. before the buyout he had his fingers in most decisions. now that there is new ownership, he's operating as more of a president of the organization and not in certain areas. it's clear that the new ownership wanted to make this change and not dana white. he wanted to keep paying matt hughes and chuck liddell $30,000 each a month for doing nothing. the new ownership cut that with good reason.

Is anyone really surprised at this point?

It's like when your buddy says something stupid in a group of friends. You call him out and bust his balls a little.

i like the way you describe that but a lot of the times joe was just straight up irritable about stuf where goldberg actually had a point.

no one is going to remember in a few weeks anyway - goldie got no love from the fans, everyone just focused on what he did wrong - so i doubt anyone will care

no one is going to remember in a few weeks anyway - goldie got no love from the fans, everyone just focused on what he did wrong - so i doubt anyone will care

naw thats not true. even a lot of the guys that thought he was a buffoon liked what he brought to a ufc show.

i think he was obviously a flawed announcer but yeah, likeable somehow all the same. pains me to say it lol

Back