Daniel Cormier: "It's very hard making new friends"

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

very interesting interview and insightful comments as usual from Daniel

This guy never fights.

When people would rather root for a sociopathic habitual fucker upper than you, it might be your fault.

damn dudes, Daniel sharing something painful and honest and y'all just ripping on him

no wonder he retreats to chicken and cake

Look what happen to Tyson and all the "friends" he made.

Cormier should be appreciated. He is one of the greatest fighters of all time no doubt.
Very underrated career.

Daniel still needs our help with learning how to ride a bicycle

Cormier should be appreciated. He is one of the greatest fighters of all time no doubt.
Very underrated career.
Absolutley. Its his fault because he lets the fans get to him. So of course they are relentless. But he is the man,and i like him more as a champion than Jones.

Jones tried to be friends with him, but he chose to be salty and overreact to the "I bet I could take you down" comment. Jon Jones is very charismatic

Hell yeah. I'd get the same paranoid thoughts that the people who want to be friend just want to be friend with my celebrity or want something out of me.

Jones tried to be friends with him, but he chose to be salty and overreact to the "I bet I could take you down" comment. Jon Jones is very charismatic
No one wants to be jon jones friend. Fuckin snitch.

damn dudes, Daniel sharing something painful and honest and y'all just ripping on him

no wonder he retreats to chicken and cake
I had chicken and cake yesterday. Hard to beat. I have a tough enough time making new friends without the millions and fame though.

Back