Breaking: Mike Goldberg compares himself to an old blanket

maxresdefault.jpg

it is a smelly blanket but it is the blanket that is utillized.

Funny thing is I'm sitting on my couch with an upper respitory infection with my old blankey listening.

Wow he reveals Dana is a scumbag, didn't even bother helping Goldberg but helped Rogan. Then hugs Ronda for 45 minutes?

iAEKBGs.jpg

Wow, Goldberg was with them 20 years, turned down a lucrative job with WWE and Dana didn't even talk to him.

Fuck you Dana. Just fuck you.

Wow, Goldberg was with them 20 years, turned down a lucrative job with WWE and Dana didn't even talk to him.

No matter what you think about Goldberg's commentary he was a real company man.

Wow he reveals Dana is a scumbag, didn't even bother helping Goldberg but helped Rogan.

Thats like the side hoe getting mad why she was used & dumped in the trash while the main bitch still around. <{Ray1}>

Goldberg is doing the interview like a strip club DJ i.e. his commentary voice.

Goldberg is coked out of his head

Respect

Wow he reveals Dana is a scumbag, didn't even bother helping Goldberg but helped Rogan. Then hugs Ronda for 45 minutes?

iAEKBGs.jpg

Dana later said that hugging Ronda and kissing her ass for 45 minutes was something he had to do to ensure the possibility of a rematch with Nunes.

Par for the course man, same goes for stitch and all of the other long time employees that got unceremoniously fired by those goofs

Back