Possible Scenario: What if Ngannou loses

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What if Pitbull's right hand strikes again on Saturday by sending Ngannou to swampland, What would happen?

How will the Frenchman retaliate?

Last edited:
Nah, I think Ngannou will be champ, im buying the hype!

It is Heavyweight. Every time a new prospect comes along. They end up taking a loss on the way up.

Then i forver give up on hw.

For the love of everthing were gonna have the old guard fighting in their 50's lol. I want new blood guys to coome in and mix things up

it would screw up what they are trying to do, for sure. they are trying to build up a prospect at AA's expense. hopefully won't be as bad as with BJ the other night.

that's why I love heavyweight

What if Pitbul's right hand strikes again on Saturday by sending Ngannou to swampland, What would happen?

How will the Frenchman retaliate?

Arlovski via strong pimp hand.

w5zcEnH.gif

It's a fight.

ANYTHING is possible.

That's not the question brotha I already know that. Pitbull can always send him to queer street. But the question is how will he come back?

I think losing to Arlovski at this point will become a stigma for the rest of his career.

Pretty exciting to see some prospects pop up at HW but I do not like that AA is involved. I really don't like seeing AA get hurt.

That's not the question brotha I already know that. Pitbull can always send him to queer street. But the question is how will he come back?

I think losing to Arlovski at this point will become a stigma for the rest of his career.

Nah.

AA has been around for a long time and has faced the best. He has huge experience.

Ngannou would likely see it as a learning experience and improve whatever weaknesses were exposed.

Nah.

AA has been around for a long time and has faced the best. He has huge experience.

Ngannou would likely see it as a learning experience and improve whatever weaknesses were exposed.

At this point Arlovski is at the same position as Tito was when he was facing Bader. Now we all know how much that loss hurt Badeer's Career. He couldn't recover from there.

I hope that same thing won't happen to Ngannou. At this stage Arlovski is nothing more than a gatekeeper.

Back