Do you think GSP will ever return ?

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I think if he doesn't, he will regret it later in life

He needs one last run

as a fan, i hope he doesn't. Nothing left to prove, avenged all his losses and retired when he was past his prime (prime was around 09)

The fact he still defeated top contenders when he was past his prime and after major surgeries is insane imo.

Who knows how dark that place in his mind is sometimes...

You're doing it wrong!!!!

Will gsp become a champ

Should be the title

Nope. He had his GOAT run. Dana White is right he's done. But his management team always floats the idea of a return to keep him popular and marketable. His cash cow continues outside the UFC. He probably makes a few mil per year in sponsorships and this keeps his management team and lawyers with paychecks.

Regret it later in life?

Huh?

He's the WW GOAT. GSP has nothing left to prove to anybody.

as a fan, i hope he doesn't. Nothing left to prove, avenged all his losses and retired when he was past his prime (prime was around 09)

The fact he still defeated top contenders when he was past his prime and after major surgeries is insane imo.

Agreed. He has nothing left to prove.

The Reebok deal really fucked up the UFC big time. It has the biggest impact in the UFC and it seems to go downhill for the fighters after that. The fact that GSP was in contract for Under Armour makes a return pretty much non plausible. And not only that, there are so many other factors that are up for negotiation between both camps.

No. Not enough to gain, everything to lose.

I've watched a lot of older guys looking like a shadow of their former selves, and would only want GSP to come back if he can really bring it. He's already WW GOAT...nothing to prove, and doesn't need the money. I don't see much of an upside for him if he comes back to fight again.

He's looking for easy Conor money. If Conor had won the first Diaz fight they would have fought at 170.

If he returns
Rumors are heating up again
Definitely has the tools but i think he'd rather have superfights with the likes of silva' diaz, perry, conor

No. It's a good question though.

Nobody will andle is riddum

Realistically no.

The reebok contract ends when he is near 40.

Will the Dong rise again?

Like how stiff and solid he is in here

dong-hyun-kim-poses-for-photos-with-ufc-octagon-girls-jessica-and-picture-id155698759

He's won 7 of his last 8 fights. Will he have a breakout year?

Will the Dong rise again?

Like how stiff and solid he is in here

dong-hyun-kim-poses-for-photos-with-ufc-octagon-girls-jessica-and-picture-id155698759

He's won 7 of his last 8 fights. Will he have a breakout year?
Make your own bloody thread before hijacking mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back