Skip Bayless is an Idiot & a hater

Guys always been a deluded mong, tried his hardest to convince people Pacquiao beat Mayweather hahaha.

Professional speaking, Bayless should be made to look at 15-18 years of mma footage before being "allowed" to talk about any mma

are you guys being racist?

I haven't followed his career too much, but I often wonder these days why anyone takes him seriously, in other words how he wound up where he is and has any credibility at all.

serious question (too lazy to google) - was he like some radio personality at some point or something who said a few intelligent things back in the day? why is he even on TV?

Never been a Mayweather fan but Conor has just barely above absolutely zero chance. Mayweather is bigger than the UFC; Dana's offer is retarded.

Stopped listening 9 seconds in

Guys always been a deluded mong, tried his hardest to convince people Pacquiao beat Mayweather hahaha.
and he has a fetish for bashing lebron james, never understood that either. i agree with him that MJ is still the best ever, but he is way too over-zealous about not giving lebron his due.

The first thing I thought when the Cowboys lost was I cant wait to see Skip crying lol.

200_s.gif

From 0:00 - 2:26

I think it was jim norton who said it...he said he has been to pre show meetings for shows like undisputed.. and says they sit around and create statements and reactions to news that create the most response from people. They pretty much have trolling planning lol.. so skip and shannons bs they spew out their faces is probably not their real opinion 90% of time.. but look, thry got u posting a damn thread about em :)

Back