Will Gus ever become LHW Champ?

No. He is worse than the other 3 LHWs on the roster.

giphy.gif

Are you going to make one of these shitty threads for every weight class?

Nah.

I will await the next similar thread you make with a different weight class. I am guessing LW will be next....

No but Cerrone will become a WW champ.

Gus already won the belt from Jones and lost it to Rumble who lost it to DC <33>

No bad timing for him

Bones
Dc
Rumble

He's better off moving up a division I think he would have an easier time achieving that goal

Everybody get off my boy @CereserBr 's case my dude is trying to pursue 99Silva levels of greatness

Everybody get off my boy @CereserBr 's case my dude is trying to pursue 99Silva levels of greatness
Haha, thanks BC... By the way, i saw you joined Sherdog the same day of Shogun Jones fight... Was that a bad coincindence?

Yeah, Gus doesn't get beat by DC, Rumble, or Jones 10/10 times imo.

There could be a chance but him already losing to Cormier in a title match and brutally being finished by Rumble makes it hard to lobby for Gus at this point.

Jones vs Gus 2 would be the only situation imo.

Haha, thanks BC... By the way, i saw you joined Sherdog the same day of Shogun Jones fight... Was that a bad coincindence?

I joined to talk shit about how Shogun would leg kick Jones' little girl legs into oblivion and it backfired badly.

<2>

Well he nearly took it from Cormier, but cormiers recovery is unreal..

Maybe? Who knows.

I joined to talk shit about how Shogun would leg kick Jones' little girl legs into oblivion and it backfired badly.

<2>
Lol, yeah... BTW... Shogun has some bad bad performances and another great ones in the UFC... Its even hard to understand whats goin on with him... I think its more mental.

Lol, yeah... BTW... Shogun has some bad bad performances and another great ones in the UFC... Its even hard to understand whats goin on with him... I think its more mental.

It has to be mental, on paper there is no reason he should have ever lost to friggin Chael Sonnen

Maybe in a few years if he can avoid damage and wait out the LHW situation for a favorable matchup. Basically someone not Jones, Cormier, or Rumble. Though I do think he could beat Rumble if he can weather the early storm. And another Jones fight would be interesting to see how it goes. He probably won't ever beat DC.

Back