Will Cerrone become WW champ?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes or No, what u think? I think he has a good chance.

Not likely. Dude is getting up there in age, has a weak liver and seems to choke on the biggest fights. In another time maybe but the top of that division right now is going to be near impossible for him to get through. The only scenario I see is a Bisping vs. Rockhold 2 late injury replacement + lucky shot of some kind.

He probably won't get past Masvidal since Masvidal won't be-friend him which significantly decreases Cerrones chances of winning

Not likely. Dude is getting up there in age, has a weak liver and seems to choke on the biggest fights. In another time maybe but the top of that division right now is going to be near impossible for him to get through. The only scenario I see is a Bisping vs. Rockhold 2 late injury replacement + lucky shot of some kind.
he has a weak liver? because he thinks he drinks too much or some other reason?

Considering he does so well in title fights I can see him being a 2 division champ

No but Gus will become a LHW champ.

He'll have trouble with Jorge. in case of going through Jorge, and UFC doing the usual "go with the more marketable title shot" and not give it to Maia, then he would get mauled by either Wonderbra or Tyron Luther King.

He's gonna run into Maia sooner than later

If not then he will run into wonderboy, both horrible fights for him.

However I do see him beating lawler and masvidal

After Bisping became champ I stopped ruling out experienced vets winning titles.

No. I can't imagine who could be holding the belt that Cerrone could beat.

He's going uriah faber's route now. Beats all competition but will never win that big one.

Back