Kenny Florian: It's ok to post thread's making up quotes now

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"
MMA is not my ultimate goal. The main part of the reason the fight uses his platform to speak and to raise a white boy is that it is not only the white boy raised his community but also talked about what is happening in the world Not only to speak on behalf of my work.

I heard the story of the ladies' marching and everything else about various reasons I heard rally around the support questions about traffic about the traffic, I felt the need to participate in the women's march, my wife And I came to some people
It was a great outing, joining the march, actually sending messages to the USA and the world, you know that you will not be silent"

http://www.mmanews.com/categories/mma/kenry-flormian-making-up-quotes

Welcome to Sherdog, the website where everything's made up and the truth don't matter.

Also known as Donald Trump's America

giphy.gif

That GIF reminds me of every attempt I've had at rational discourse with liberals. With rare exception it immediately degrades into them calling everyone who doesn't agree with them racist/homophobe/bigots or instantly dismissing anything you say because you're a white male (which oddly isn't racist or sexist when they do it).

That GIF reminds me of every attempt I've had at rational discourse with liberals. With rare exception it immediately degrades into them calling everyone who doesn't agree with them racist/homophobe/bigots or instantly dismissing anything you say because you're a white male (which oddly isn't racist or sexist when they do it).

{<jordan}

Back