What is your most and least favorite Bones Jones performance?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most - Shutting down Daniel Cormier
Least - Beating my boy Shogun to a pulp
Honorable mention - War with Gus

Shogun retired after he won the belt from Machida he never fought jones.

My least favorite is when Jones choked out Rampage and won the vacant UFC light heavyweight championship.

My favorite is his fight with Machida, or Gus.

Least - Rashad, there seemed to be some bad blood with the whole former training partners thing but neither guy had much ferocity that fight.
Most - Bader, people had been saying Bader would expose him, when up until that point he had easily beaten every wrestler he fought, so it was satisfying to see him deal with Bader as I expected he would.

I remember nothing <2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2>
Man, this fight was one of the lowest moments of my life... In the end i got to thank Mr Jones and Mr Shogun also, for giving me such emotions, holy shit... Im a better man today.

Most ---He made rampage say "uncle"
Least -- accepting a fight with someone who had no business being in the same cage as him (sonnen)..Till this day, the fact that was a ppv headliner is absolutely shameful.

Favorite - Chael Sonnen.....Domininating the quintessential clean cut American White Male. His opponent wasn't good enough to give him any adversity to overcome so he broke his own toe just to show that he can persevere and still dominate the inferior opponent.

Least--OSP/Rashad/Cormier/Rampage I hate black on black violence

Most ---He made rampage say "uncle"
Least -- accepting a fight with someone who had no business being in the same cage as him (sonnen)..Till this day, the fact that was a ppv headliner is absolutely shameful.
Imagine if they go to the 2nd round, and the fight was stopped due to Jones toe, lol... The shit storm... Sonnen LHW champ of the world.

Favorite - Chael Sonnen.....Domininating the quintessential clean cut American White Male. His opponent wasn't good enough to give him any adversity to overcome so he broke his own toe just to show that he can persevere and still dominate the inferior opponent.

Least--OSP/Rashad/Cormier/Rampage I hate black on black violence
Are you a black man?

Favorite was Brandon Vera, I loved every second of that beating.

Least favorite has to be a tie between Rua and Rampage, you don't do my boys like that.

I'm a Chael fan but I like the way he fought against Chael - very aggressive and not afraid to wrestle the great chael sonnen

Favorite is the Gus war, least favorite it when he made shogun tap.

Shogun retired after he won the belt from Machida he never fought jones.

My least favorite is when Jones choked out Rampage and won the vacant UFC light heavyweight championship.

My favorite is his fight with Machida, or Gus.

21348.jpg

7e3.jpg

Imagine if they go to the 2nd round, and the fight was stopped due to Jones toe, lol... The shit storm... Sonnen LHW champ of the world.
I actually forgot about the toe....Sonnen" fighting Jones was like fighting a bear........" Yeah , no shit, you were a slightly above mediocre 185er who was able to lay on Anderson for 4 rounds.

fav: Shogun. it was the first time where we got to really see how amazing his skills are
least: Evans. Just was uneventful to me.

I don't have a least

Loved them all

Actually least could be the blemish on his record. I was so pissed when they called it a dq

I don't have a least

Loved them all

Actually least could be the blemish on his record. I was so pissed when they called it a dq
Yeah, to watch a Bones fight is like watching some fine painting... The boy is an artist. The problem is that he beat up a guy that i think fights even more beautifully (when hes on) in Shogun, so... But looking foward for Bones comeback... Id like to see him beat up Cormier again, lol.

Back