UFC Fight Night 107 London Main Event

Sugar_Jay

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Any thoughts on what the main event for this card is? Not seen anything about it so was wondering if anyone had any insights?

Rafael dos Anjos vs. Gunnar Nelson

Gus was in plans, didnt work out. Now who knows what fight it will be

With the direction things are heading under the new owners probably something spectacular like Aisling Daly vs. Jessica Aguilar.

With the direction things are heading under the new owners probably something spectacular like Aisling Daly vs. Jessica Aguilar.
i like it

hell Artem vs Chad Mendes plz lel

Apparently UFC doesn't know what the main event will be either. It'll probably be something like Ross Pearson vs Mike Rio

Rafael dos Anjos vs. Gunnar Nelson
I like that fight. Not sure if Gunni would apply the pressure needed quickly enough, or not. That's what would make it interesting.

I like that fight. Not sure if Gunni would apply the pressure needed quickly enough, or not. That's what would make it interesting.
It's a decent fight, would probably give Nelson the edge mainly due to size.
Is Dos Anjos interested in moving up?
Feels like a big step down after we got Bisping vs Silva last year.

They should stop looking for a European angle for the Main Event and just make a relevant fight.

Could see it end up being Roy Nelson vs Volkov or Ngannou (if he beats Arlovski) though.

It's a decent fight, would probably give Nelson the edge mainly due to size.
Is Dos Anjos interested in moving up?
Feels like a big step down after we got Bisping vs Silva last year.
RDA has already announced a move up.

They should stop looking for a European angle for the Main Event and just make a relevant fight.

Could see it end up being Roy Nelson vs Volkov or Ngannou (if he beats Arlovski) though.
With tickets going on sale Friday I'd think they would announce the main event before that so Ngannou seems unlikely to me but Volkov could work. Prefer the Nelson vs Dos Anjos fight though.

With tickets going on sale Friday I'd think they would announce the main event before that so Ngannou seems unlikely to me but Volkov could work. Prefer the Nelson vs Dos Anjos fight though.

Yea i believe Gunnar ruled out London in a recent interview though. I think there is some European card in April (Tom Duquesnoy initially said he was debuting on that date), maybe thats when he comes back.

Back