Arlovski vs Ngannou

shertardinho

more pix plz
@Green
Reaction score
A very tough opponent for Arlovski and this might end by vicious KO/TKO stoppage
Arlovski always struggled vs good power punchers in his career and Ngannou is a nightmare matchup for him
What are your thoughts guys?

I wouldn't count Arlovski out just yet. He has the experience and he isn't going to fight recklessly against Ngannou.

I know my money is on him. Arlovski's experience and grappling could give Ngannou problems

If Ngannou connects once it's career over for Andrei

I wouldn't count Arlovski out just yet. He has the experience and he isn't going to fight recklessly against Ngannou.

I know my money is on him. Arlovski's experience and grappling could give Ngannou problems

in other words only if his takedowns will work and will fail if standing up?
i dont see anby light in clinch and pure standup vs this scary big black man (not racist)

in other words only if his takedowns will work and will fail if standing up?
i dont see anby light in clinch and pure standup vs this scary big black man (not racist)
Arlovski can win this anywhere the fight goes. Don't be surprised if Andre decides to stand with him and hurts him. This is a bad fight for Ngannou

I think this might be the fight that retires him.

I don't know. Of course a majority if people think N'Gannou is gonna wreck Arlovski, because he's on a tear and has huge KO power.

But we shouldn't count Arlovski out, he's experienced, and has great boxing. If he catches N'Gannou he's going down.

These guys are both big heavy punchers. Who ever lands first big bomb will win this. Ngannou should be more worried about usada. That dude is jacked.

Ngannou is going to beat Arlovski into an Actual Living Dieded

A very tough opponent for Arlovski and this might end by vicious KO/TKO stoppage
Arlovski always struggled vs good power punchers in his career and Ngannou is a nightmare matchup for him
What are your thoughts guys?

The fight screams shoop potential. I like it.

knock-out_medium.jpg

^Look ma, I'm roadkill!

Anything could happen in this fight.

Andrei is so gun-shy as of late than you'd have to favour Francis.

If Andrei that faced Browne comes out, Francis might be fucked.

Arlovski was a great fighter but his chin is gone, even a glancing blow from Ngannou will put Arlovski to sleep, put all your money on a first round KO.

Its HW anything can happen. One punch at this weight n its lights out.

It's very hard to predict what will happen in this fight. 1% advantage to Arlovskii.

And his world class wrestling and sambo skills too

Ngannou is faster, has more power, is more athletic & explosive with his movement and even has a decent ground game.
I don't see Andrei going for many takedowns and on the feet I think Ngannou will crack Andrei's chin sooner or later.
But hey this is HW so anything can happen.

4 times the money if Andrei wins, I've placed a small bet.

Back