Joe Rogan is NOT Cyborg's Friend

It's hilarious that cyborg doesn't even run her own twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
ccsu_jrr_01_0101_22.jpg

How could you Cyborg ..

<WellThere>

Hogan has used borg as the butt of his jokes on JRE. And Cyborg seems the emotional type so can't blame for that.

Rogan "exposing" something means nothing, guy is a self-serving egotist.

Well she did say rogan deserved a Brazilian style beating

People don't like hearing the truth when the truth hurts. She knows what she did is wrong.

Pisses hot and now crying she's the victim, please.

Not a Rogan apologist at all, but cyborg seems like the type to use fake outrage when it comes to herself, or anyone criticising her, or her wrong doings.

How could you make fun of me, and how could you talk shit about me?

Well, it doesn't help that it's been quite freaking obvious you've been juicing your entire career, and you've just been caught juicing. Also, your manly looks come from juicing, so how can you be outraged at someone calling you out on your BS?

And I hate how she tries to gain female, or liberal fans from her fake Twitter outrage posts. We all know she's not the type to go, that's so mean, I'm hurt, my feelings are now hurt.

She's probably thinking about killing him, and would punch him out in real life. Just look at how angry she fights. She ain't this emotionally soft chick. Yeah, she's probably super insecure that she looks like a science experiment, but don't let her little miss seeing sitive BS fool you into feeling sorry for her.

Was a fan, but her last test fail threw that out the window. Don't act all soft and sensitive when you're roiding up, and beating the crap out of chicks on PEDs.

Pisses hot and now crying she's the victim, please.

So much this. That's the thing I hate about her. She tries to play the victim, and get people to feel sorry for her.

Ummmm what about those chicks you beat half to death while you're roiding up? Fuck off with that fake ass BS.

Back