What do u guys think of Glover Teixeira?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good well rounded fighter that prob wont be the champ?! Nice guy, humble person?!
Share ur thoughts.

A beast with incredible skills. Excellent grappling, heavy hands, good footwork. A shame that Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier and Anthony Johnson are in the same weigh division as him because he could be champ

Seems like a swell guy to me.

He's a top 10 LHW, will be remembered as a solid fighter, like a David Tua type guy

Pros:

-Good Wrestling

-Powerful striker

-Most well rounded LHW

Cons:

-Slow

-Slow

-SLOW

- Inconsistent Fight IQ

Awesome person first and foremost; excellent fighter as well. I still for the life of me cannot fathom why he took this fight with Jared. Maybe he's got some awesome plan, what do I know.

He could get a lot of hype overseas IMO as a Brazilian HW in Rizin

It's too bad Rizin can't line up some top level Japanese MMA guys. Why is it Japan can't produce another Sakuraba type fighter I wonder

Good well rounded fighter that prob wont be the champ?! Nice guy, humble person?!
Share ur thoughts.

He's extremely brave and well rounded.

It's a shame he was thoroughly embarrassed in 13 seconds by a guy he CALLED OUT 4 months earlier.

:(

A true wrecking machine who is near the top and no shame in that.

He could get a lot of hype overseas IMO as a Brazilian HW in Rizin

It's too bad Rizin can't line up some top level Japanese MMA guys. Why is it Japan can't produce another Sakuraba type fighter I wonder
How about him vs Fedor?

Good power puncher with great BJJ, as Brasil Wand said, Glover is too slow.

I was super impressed by his TDD in the Jones fight

Was a monster about 4 years ago. He aged a lot, took some damage, and is slower than shit. He will get KO'd by fast guys with KO power if he can't take them down.

How about him vs Fedor?

Great fight for Glover, bad fight for Fedor, but Rizin could use the hype Glover got from beating an aged Fedor to push him as a top guy and then put him against cans for awhile

Back