Most unnecessary post KO blows?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fighters often deliver major blows after KO'ing their opponent. Guys like Robbie Lawler and Hendo in particular are good at landing the perfect follow up shot to make sure their opponent is finished. Then there are blows like Mike Russow against Todd Duffee that are just completely unnecessary because the opponent was already savagely KO'ed. What are some of the worst most unnecessary post KO shot or shots?

IMG_2247.GIF
IMG_2249.JPG

Lawler knocking out Trigg was insane but Trigg did try to kiss him at the weigh in which back in 2007 was totally against the rules and Trigg got what he had coming to him. Now if it were 2017 when that happened then Lawler would have been known as a racist, or whatever the fuck you people come up with.

But honestly you stop when the ref steps in. It really did look like Trigg was trying to get out of the way of the punches and went down on purpose and was looking at his corner for instructions when the final blow was landed. Without the final blow it may have came back to haunt Lawler because Trigg was in a position to take him down at that moment.

Last edited:
Hendo on Bisping may seem unnecessary, but it was damn necessary for my viewing pleasure. Bisping has grown on me a lot since then though.

LOL not enough violence IMHO, need more deaths! <33>

You!

When your dad dropped you on your head when you were a child and then stood on it a couple of times

And never call me out again on sherdog

You noob
Troll better too
The fuck are you talking about?

YNVCFRc.gif
----->
9563388.jpg

Thought he'd be dead fo' sho

YNVCFRc.gif
----->
9563388.jpg

Thought he'd be dead fo' sho
Mirg running back and forth acting like he's gonna do something but just keeps letting it go on lol

Last edited:
this one was really bad but entirely Marc Goddard's fault, and he admitted it in a twitter apology

ApprehensiveReliableBrownbear.gif

Idk but I like the one where Rampage just keeps hitting wandy.

As much as I dislike Mir, Carwin hit him at least 5 times that weren't needed as he was fast asleep already.

Lawler knocking out Trigg was insane but Trigg did try to kiss him at the weigh in which back in 2007 was totally against the rules and Trigg got what he had coming to him. Now if it were 2017 when that happened then Lawler would have been known as a racist, or whatever the fuck you people come up with.

But honestly you stop when the ref steps in. It really did look like Trigg was trying to get out of the way of the punches and went down on purpose and was looking at his corner for instructions when the final blow was landed. Without the final blow it may have came back to haunt Lawler because Trigg was in a position to take him down at that moment.
I always knew he was a shit packer. Any man that paints his toenails is suspect.

You!

When your dad dropped you on your head when you were a child and then stood on it a couple of times

And never call me out again on sherdog

You noob
Troll better too
{<BJPeen}
Hey pussy you still there, I'm calling you out.

Back