The Mike Perry brawl and Woodley-related race baiting

Jehannum

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
BJPENN.COM ran a story about a brawl UFC welterweight fighter "Platinum" Mike Perry was involved in down in Orlando which was pretty interesting, though it's long read for those who can't handle paragraphs :)

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...e-mike-perry-involved-one-hell-brawl-orlando/

Mike's just a badass, he claims to have been knocking guys out left and right up in the club while he was all on his lonesome and just 18 years old. I believe him. The club couldn't even handle a teenage Platinum, boi!!

"As they turned around I hit the one on the left with a right and the one on the right with a left and they fell over these ropes in to a VIP section." - Mike Perry

giphy.gif

n2PsJ3q.jpg

He blessed their bum lives by getting them into VIP ..... FREE. OF. CHARGE!!

source.gif

Unfortunately some online troll thought he'd use this opportunity to make out the brawl was a hate crime, and used Tyron Woodley and his recent crusade against racism to kick it off, via a "parody" twitter account

This is the last thing Mike needs after all the criticism he received when his cornerman, trainer, friend and current UFC fighter Alex Nicholson cracked a few jokes about North Korea's best MMA prospect Hyun Gyu Lim's limited eye sight.

Thanks a lot Tyron for bringing this shit into MMA. :mad:

thats not Tyron.... no-one cares

9mhtlVo.gif

Sucks there were no Versace model to educate him with club manner

bork1}bork1}

UFC SuperStar Mike Platinum Perry is probably the best fighter in the modern history

BJPENN.COM ran a story about a brawl UFC welterweight fighter "Platinum" Mike Perry was involved in down in Orlando which was pretty interesting, though it's long read for those who can't handle paragraphs :)

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...e-mike-perry-involved-one-hell-brawl-orlando/

Mike's just a badass, he claims to have been knocking guys out left and right up in the club while he was all on his lonesome and just 18 years old. I believe him. The club couldn't even handle a teenage Platinum, boi!!

"As they turned around I hit the one on the left with a right and the one on the right with a left and they fell over these ropes in to a VIP section." - Mike Perry

giphy.gif

n2PsJ3q.jpg

He blessed their bum lives by getting them into VIP ..... FREE. OF. CHARGE!!

source.gif

Unfortunately some online troll thought he'd use this opportunity to make out the brawl was a hate crime, and used Tyron Woodley and his recent crusade against racism to kick it off, via a "parody" twitter account

This is the last thing Mike needs after all the criticism he received when his cornerman, trainer, friend and current UFC fighter Alex Nicholson cracked a few jokes about North Korea's best MMA prospect Hyun Gyu Lim's limited eye sight.

Thanks a lot Tyron for bringing this shit into MMA. :mad:

Wait, didn't you already post this?? WTF is going on?

We know that.

How about you bloody read next time
well whats the issue?

a parody account made a joke..... and you guys are rustled about it? really

Sounds like something Dan Quinn would say.

Apprently he had the Zilla Bloods and Nortenos chanting , "Dan Quinn Dan Quinn" for hour after the yard fight

thats not Tyron.... no-one cares
maybe you don't know what the word parody means, but basically the tweet was from a fake account made specifically for stirring up racial tensions at every available opportunity.

It's pretty obvious.

well whats the issue?

a parody account made a joke..... and you guys are rustled about it? really
the thread is about the Mike Perry brawl AND that stupid race baiting shit.

TRY READING THE OP

I have a dream
I'm all about dat C.R.E.A.M.
All I see is green
We all on the same team
No man created better
We all want that cheddar
God told me so
On the Platinum Phone

Perry is a very loving individual. The guy gets along with every race except people who come to race instead of a fight like Jouban.

the thread is about the Mike Perry brawl AND that stupid race baiting shit.

TRY READING THE OP
its not about a brawl, its about Perry recounting a time he had a brawl

so its dumb, although thats just you guys being consistent...... so carry on I suppose lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back