One last Tito fight

ALLSEEING_MASTER

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Tito looked great last night, especially in the post usada era. One of my dream retirement fights for him is Dan Hendo. I feel Hendo would be a tougher fight than chael. Plus he still looked good against Bisping.

They're both done. Let it go.

Tito looked great last night, especially in the post usada era. One of my dream retirement fights for him is Dan Hendo. I feel Hendo would be a tougher fight than chael. Plus he still looked good against Bisping.

Bellator has no testing

Their friends and I'm a fan of both. But I've always wanted Tito - Rampage.

giphy.gif

It's not often someone goes out on a high note... don't push it, let him go out on a 1st round finish

I'd like to see Tito fight a guy his own size. How about Rampage?

Tito VS Fedor after Fedor catches a fade from Mitrione. I think Tito dominates Fedor and puts him on a nice losing streak into retirement.

Tito VS Fedor after Fedor catches a fade from Mitrione. I think Tito dominates Fedor and puts him on a nice losing streak into retirement.
that is a Dream match up as well, though I don't know if Tito would agree to it. Im sure there is a lot of money in for him.

Both Tito and Chael looked like shit, Tito just looked a bit less like shit.

Tito is retiring due to brain damage concerns. You want him to become a vegetable?

I'd like to see that fight. But that was a perfect ending to a career.

Back