Garbrandt gets treated like a King now (VIDEO)

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Video of Cody Garbrandt's huge Homecoming Parade in his hometown state of Uhrichsville, Ohio...

If he beats TJ and fights Aldo, he could easily become the UFC's next big draw by the end of 2017.

mean while Dom cruz microwaving a hungry man dinner alone at home with his dog

Cody "The King" Garbrandt!
It sounds a lot better than "No Love"

If there was one fighter i'd like to see Conor KO, it's Cody.

I like the whole story with the Kid who fought cancer, but some of it was a "Go get some fans" ploy.

I have no doubt that Cody cares for that kid, but some of it was contrived. It's obvious Cody hangs out with Nate, just by hearing him yell "You better hope!", but not as authentic.

I cant wait for the next season of TUF and Garbrandt-Dillashaw.

Video of Cody Garbrandt's huge Homecoming Parade in his hometown state of Uhrichsville, Ohio...

If he beats TJ and fights Aldo, he could easily become the UFC's next big draw by the end of 2017.

I need to see him do some actual numbers before even suggesting this, I don't really think he'll ever be a 1 million+ fighter.

If there was one fighter i'd like to see Conor KO, it's Cody.

I like the whole story with the Kid who fought cancer, but some of it was a "Go get some fans" ploy.

I have no doubt that Cody cares for that kid, but some of it was contrived. It's obvious Cody hangs out with Nate, just by hearing him yell "You better hope!", but not as authentic.
Cody has been doing that for like 4 years before anyone knew who he was.

Cody has been doing that for like 4 years before anyone knew who he was.
Doing what for 4 years? Helping the kid, or saying "You better hope!" lol.

I saw the UFC's embedded. I know he has helped the kid. I just know UFC production, or his management pushed it to the max and not for the kid's benefit.

Cancer or not though, Conor will KO him and that kid will cry.

he needs to drop that troublemaking THOT and find himself a loyal dog instead.

xgDwiQl.png

a bum town with a bunch of hicks <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Dojo

Hope he doesn´t become just another guy ducking competition like Conor...

ca486e985835ee3de8f19808e5d94660.gif

n2itme.gif

He needs to defend his belt a few times before talking about fights in other divisions.
giphy.gif

Cody Bless

Hope he doesn´t become just another guy ducking competition like Conor...

ca486e985835ee3de8f19808e5d94660.gif

n2itme.gif

He needs to defend his belt a few times before talking about fights in other divisions.
giphy.gif

Cody Bless

It's weird you're bringing up Conor out of nowhere but I'll bite. What you wrote doesn't make any sense.

He fought Diaz, lost, rematched him, won. Fought both Champions in Featherweight and Lightweight and won. All of those are tough competition.

What a depressing podunk hillbilly town. That video looks like it was shot like 30 years ago. Imagine living there. Fuck that shit.

Back