The Conor favoritism is hurting MMA in general and the competition

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Gone are the old good days where you had the best fighting the best and nobody getting shielded like Conor Mcgregor and it is best he retires if his getting this much shielded and what is the reason to fight for beyond this.

A fight like Khabib vs Ferguson taking place is disgusting to say the least which means only one fucking thing ''CONOR MCGRGEOR IS GETTING SHILEDED BY THE UFC''

I don't recall anyone getting shielded like this by the UFC.

All the former Legends and GOAT's were not shielded and in fact feed the strongest possible competition out there.

If you claim to be the best then you gotta fight the best and beat the best but not have your competition eliminate each other for you. This thing is not even qualified to call the Ultimate fighting championship at this rate. This should be called the ultimate babysitting contest ''UBC''

MMA has lost so much interest lately. I repeat true MMA fans don't care about numbers or finans we are strictly here to watch the best fight the best.

Agreed... everyone wants the special colon treatment now

giphy.gif

Racism is why Conor is popular and Tyrone is not

yea it really sucks that Khabib is fighting Tony Ferguson

the fans really lost

da8e43447f20b2ea69e29eb8890479a1.gif

Forget about McTap, the real champ is the winner of Khabib vs Ferguson. You don't get the title shot for fighting the weakest LW champ when you just got choked out by nate fucking diaz

Forget about McTap, the real champ is the winner of Khabib vs Ferguson. You don't get the title shot for fighting the weakest LW champ when you just got choked out by nate fucking diaz

Yeah, you do.
He's the champ. Sit there and groove on it. Let it soak it. Accept it. Embrace it.

Gone are the old good days where you had the best fighting the best and nobody getting shielded like Conor Mcgregor and it is best he retires if his getting this much shielded and what is the reason to fight for beyond this.

A fight like Khabib vs Ferguson taking place is disgusting to say the least which means only one fucking thing ''CONOR MCGRGEOR IS GETTING SHILEDED BY THE UFC''

I don't recall anyone getting shielded like this by the UFC.

All the former Legends and GOAT's were not shielded and in fact feed the strongest possible competition out there.

If you claim to be the best then you gotta fight the best and beat the best but not have your competition eliminate each other for you. This thing is not even qualified to call the Ultimate fighting championship at this rate. This should be called the ultimate babysitting contest ''UBC''

MMA has lost so much interest lately. I repeat true MMA fans don't care about viewers or finans we are strictly here to watch the best fight the best.

<TrumpWrong1>
He destroyed Champs is 2 weight classes. He is not protected. And don't get your panties all twisted over the Khabib/Ferguson fight. The loser needs only one good win to get back in the mix. They will both get their red panty night.
{<Mcgoat}

How dare two fighters that have equal rights to be the number 1 contender fight so there is only one clear number 1 contender.

That makes perfect sense. but of course..."shielding/ducking/blah"

Having a title eliminator is so disgusting. I think I'm going to throw up. Mcgregor Accepted Mendes and Diaz on short notice and wanted to fight RDA. He's a pussy though, he's afraid of Frankie Edgar.

Connor hatred sounding like Fedor hatred. Connor fucking trainwrecked his true weight division, went to welter, and the claimed lightweight. MMA fans start crying because he has fucked it all up! He can only fight so many times a year you fooks!!

How dare two fighters that have equal rights to be the number 1 contender fight so there is only one clear number 1 contender.

That makes perfect sense. but of course..."shielding/ducking/blah"

Equal??? Khabib should be lined-up and in fact Khabib was the one who should have fought Alvarez. He even got carried all the way to a sloppy and shaddy gifted LW title fight after ducking Aldo for his live that he even had to force aldo to take a fucking interim title fight on the back off suspicious victory.

The shielding is on so many level that is unheard off

Equal??? Khabib should be lined-up and in fact Khabib was the one who should have fought Alvarez. He even got carried all the way to a sloppy and shaddy gifted LW title fight after ducking Aldo for his live that he even had to force aldo to take a fucking interim title fight on the back off suspicious victory.

The shielding is on so many level that is unheard off
why should khabib be over fergie?

Connor hatred sounding like Fedor hatred. Connor fucking trainwrecked his true weight division, went to welter, and the claimed lightweight. MMA fans start crying because he has fucked it all up! He can only fight so many times a year you fooks!!

I love Fedor and His definitely not on the same page as Conor. Because Fedor would have definitely given his eternal rival a rematch and to be fairly honest fedor is a fighter worth of great respect. Conor has been ducking and been shielded from his competition.

Vacated a title, Ducking to give a rematch, pointless rematch request, gifted LW title shot on 2 occasion, and getting his competition eliminated for him on 2 different occasion with Aldo-Frankie and now with Khabib-ferguson.

This is circus and not MMA you can call it UBC

The UFC is a business. Conor is a very popular champion who sells PPVs and sells out stadiums. No one wants Khabib as the champ as he is not popular and has a minute fan base compared to McGregor. He does not speak English, is Russian, is Muslim and most importantly, has a fan hated wrestling style.

If he beats Ferguson, I think the UFC will find another match up for him before McGregor, hoping he loses. If Ferguson wins, Conor will fight him in Jan.

The UFC is a business. Conor is a very popular champion who sells PPVs and sells out stadiums. No one wants Khabib as the champ as he is not popular and has a minute fan base compared to McGregor. He does not speak English, is Russian, is Muslim and most importantly, has a fan hated wrestling style.

If he beats Ferguson, I think the UFC will find another match up for him before McGregor, hoping he loses. If Ferguson wins, Conor will fight him in Jan.

Then they should shout down the bussiness if they are not doing fights. What is the point of watching MMA beyond this because this will turn into Wrestle mania or WWC.

It's pointless tuning in to it then. People truly don't care religion or anything else. Can you fight period? It is like investing in a engineer who is not real engineer Or selling fake chinese products.

It's the ultimate insult to martial arts

Last edited:
If he's not fighting anytime soon I'm not interested. We have a great lightweight championship fight between Khabib and Ferguson for the real UFC lightweight belt (as opposed to the casual belt)

Demian Maia is suffering the same fate is Khabib. Both have small fan bases and the UFC does not want dominant ground fighters that can't speak English.

Back