only people I see hating on Woodley here is rally members

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tyron is right . Dude is a hard worker, k.od sherdogs favorite fighter , dedicated mother who everyone wishes they had she loves her son and support him all the way . Give credit where it's due everyone though wonder boy was gonna run through him and guess what? He got robbed of a decision . Respect the man with the largest aerms in the world . War tyron

Last edited:
Go sell this garbage somewhere else

I dont even hate Tyron..... its his mother I cant stand

I don't get all the Tyron hate. I don't particularly love the guy but he's a beast. He beat a tough Lawler and he seems like a good hard working dude. Not everyone can be a clean Sage type dude. Y'all need to HESPECT the champ.

#GUERNICAbless

Tyrone is right . Dude is a hard worker, k.od sherdogs favorite fighter , dedicated mother who everyone wishes they had she loves her son and support him all the way . Give credit where it's due everyone though wonder boy was gonna run through him and guess what? He got robbed of a decision . Respect the man with the largest aerms in the world . War tyrone

at least spell my name right you racist klansman

006_Tyron_Woodley.0.0.jpg

Idk; maybe if he didn't the victim card 24/7, he'd be more respected and liked.

I don't get all the Tyron hate. I don't particularly love the guy but he's a beast. He beat a tough Lawler and he seems like a good hard working dude. Not everyone can be a clean Sage type dude. Y'all need to HESPECT the champ.

#GUERNICAbless
Finally gave me a reason to like one of your posts

I have always wondered, what do they do at these rallies? Like just sit around drinking beer, talking shit about black people or something? Plus they are all wearing those dumb white sheets, Kyle could be sitting there talking to Bobby, not even realize it's actually Jim. The entire thing would just be hella confusing really.

All respect to Tyron, I never miss his fights, but he is a bitch.

No, not like a coward or a pussy, but a person who just whines incessantly.

None of Woodley's opinions bother me. I'm not sure if he's really the worst treated champion like he claims. But if he feels that way go ahead and share it.

Tyrone Woodley kinda reminds me of Hitler, with the attempts at brainwashing the masses.

Gone to the well one too many times with the race card.

Just because people get so butt hurt over the things he says, I hope he stoped Thompson.

What is with all the racist bullshit on here? A while ago if you didn't think Ronda could beat a man then you were automatically a misogynist. Now if you call out Woodley for being an insecure baby then you are a racist.

You whiney tits can f**k off with your weird social justice warrior crap. Making statements like that just spreads more hate, grow up.

Wasteland this rubbish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back