Road to the Octagon - Peña and Shevchenko thoughts?

BR701

Don't give me number one bullshit
@Green
Reaction score
Man I used to like Pena but she seems unlikable now, can't put a finger on why. So loud and abrasive.

How far can the bullet get without a top CAMP? It concerns me that she just trains outside Fedor style still with one trainer.

Penas gonna wrestle fuck what's her name and sherdog will have their jimmys rustled

Pena has always been a twat, so I dont see the drastic change in her attitude really

if she wins its a travesty imo, she is amatuer level skillwise anywhere apart from on the ground. Shevchenko on the other hand is probably skill for skill the most talented female fighter in the world, so I really hope she wins and fights for the belt.

my only worry is Valentina is pretty small

Man I used to like Pena but she seems unlikable now, can't put a finger on why. So loud and abrasive.

How far can the bullet get without a top CAMP? It concerns me that she just trains outside Fedor style still with one trainer.

<1>
is that what you think all she does

C2pFIQWXAAAvnxU.jpg:large

Well she can be one of the best in the division so there's that. She beat Holm at her own game and had a very close fight with the current champ. One of the best strikers and an underrated wrestler.

And i thougt peña is the lesbian one in that fight..

Pena has always been a twat, so I dont see the drastic change in her attitude really

if she wins its a travesty imo, she is amatuer level skillwise anywhere apart from on the ground. Shevchenko on the other hand is probably skill for skill the most talented female fighter in the world, so I really hope she wins and fights for the belt.

my only worry is Valentina is pretty small
Valentina is a touch over rated, and got lucky holly broke her thumb in round one. This fight is absolutly Pena's fight to lose. Empty your bank accounts and put it all on Pena

I'm interested in seeing Julia Penas getting absolutely humiliated and her downward spiral to getting cut and retired from mma and life. She is a total asshole. The other chick seems cool too

Pena's another whiny entitled piece of shit like Woodley

Hope she KO's herself on the steps up to the octagon

Valentina is a touch over rated, and got lucky holly broke her thumb in round one. This fight is absolutly Pena's fight to lose. Empty your bank accounts and put it all on Pena
how is she overrated? and it even if Holly didnt break her thumb Valentina wouldve handled her..... she is as legit as it gets in WMMA

As I recall TUF 18, nobody in the house liked Pena. Only Miesha liked her.

Jkaylor said:
I'm interested in seeing Julia Penas getting absolutely humiliated and her downward spiral to getting cut and retired from mma and life. She is a total asshole. The other chick seems cool too

Youre gonna be disappointed then tbh

So just because she doesn't train at a top camp like JacksonWink or Tristar, you're questioning how far she can go?

So just because she doesn't train at a top camp like JacksonWink or Tristar, you're questioning how far she can go?
Obviously.

That said, it's wmma.

Ronda proved you can be a KO machine without knowing how to throw a punch in wmma.

We have an easy reference here by looking at Ronda. Training out of Glendale with a coach that the majority of people seem to think sucks she went all the way to the top and stayed there for a while. Pena should at least consider cross training at her current gym and other top notch gyms if she wants to continue to develop especially if she loses her next one.

I think Valentina wins because of her greater experience. She's been a lot more fights.

Back