Team Alpha Male Awards Banquet - They gave themselve participation trophies

Transcend81

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

The title was a small dig but it looks like they had fun and worked on 'team spirit' so I'm happy for those guys.

But they still gave themselves trophies!

Did they go out for P'Sghetti after?

maxresdefault.jpg

Most cringe worthy part is Cody walking around with the belt.

I'm not a TAM hater but it can't be a coincidence both of their UFC champs were taught their best skill by an outsider, TJ got taught how to strike by Ludwig and Cody learned to box before TAM.

I'm not a TAM hater but it can't be a coincidence both of their UFC champs were taught their best skill by an outsider, TJ got taught how to strike by Ludwig and Cody learned to box before TAM.

McGregor learnt to box away from SBG, just the way it goes sometimes, think both Conor and Cody boxed at a young age TJ is a late learner.

Either way they've all ended up making mixed martial artists so it obviously doesn't say much about where they learnt but how.

the ringleader has famously underachieved most of his ufc career.

that being said, cody still had a helluva performance.

Cody came to TAM with some amateur boxing experience, but don't get it twisted- his striking was elevated to championship level by none other than Master Thong.

He deserves most of the credit for TJ's development too. Sure, Ludwig may have improved his footwork a bit, but thats only because there was less of a language barrier between them. Thong with full mastery of English is EASILY top 3 coach in all of MMA.

ThongBless
thong2.jpg

The title was a small dig but it looks like they had fun and worked on 'team spirit' so I'm happy for those guys.

I don't care what you assholes say, manlets are just adorable. They even have little award ceremonies for themselves, bless.

I aint mad. I guess it goes under a team building exercise. The actual awards feel kind cringe though.

Just have a banquet. Bring your dates, drink and eat like adults. This weird pseudo high school award giving ritual feels unnecessary.

TJ's best skill is still wrestling but he doesn't even really use it anymore. That was his downfall against Cruz and will be his downfall against Cody.

And Bang started teaching TJ while he was TAM's official head striking coach so he wasn't an outsider.

Uriah gave out the awards for his gym just like other organizations have award ceremonies. Nothing wrong with it yet someone always trys to find something wrong with everything. Is it a reflection of nothing going on in your life?

Uriah gave out the awards for his gym just like other organizations have award ceremonies. Nothing wrong with it yet someone always trys to find something wrong with everything. Is it a reflection of nothing going on in your life?
I actually see no problem with it either. Although it does make me think of the Dundees from the office

I don't care what you assholes say, manlets are just adorable. They even have little award ceremonies for themselves, bless.
I knew an insecure attention whore would show up. You get the award for "never going to do anything significant in life".

TAM is a training facility. They hire coaches. Es normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back