Would old ken sub sonnen

Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
Be interesting to watch sonnen would maul ken and take him down then what happens ?

Imo ken rolls and leg locks him

Prime sonnen wouldn't take ken down his best chance would be va old ken but ken even old would sub him maybe if his back

Be interesting to watch sonnen would maul ken and take him down then what happens ?

Imo ken rolls and leg locks him

Prime sonnen wouldn't take ken down his best chance would be va old ken but ken even old would sub him maybe if his back

Old Ken gets dropped and finished before Sonnen even lands a takedown. Prime Ken on the other hand has a legit chance at a sub.

Fallon Fox VS Cain for MMA's biggest penis is the bout I want to see.

Yes. Shamrock is very underrated for whatever reason(s)

He was extremely well rounded. In his second fight with Royce he fought him to a draw at a time when people were lasting one minute.

Yes. Shamrock is very underrated for whatever reason(s)

He was extremely well rounded. In his second fight with Royce he fought him to a draw at a time when people were lasting one minute.
Ken went 36 minutes and was still fresh
At time Gracie guard was a death sentence

Ken would probably retire sonnen if he leg locked him
chael-sonnen-squels-o.gif

Ahhhhhhhh!

Which old Ken? That could be Ken from any time in the last 20 years.

Prime Ken does everything better than prime Chael (he probably even takes better PEDs). He can win anyway he wants to.

With the way old Ken lost to old Gracie I don't think so. Prime Ken is a different story though.

With the way old Ken lost to old Gracie I don't think so. Prime Ken is a different story though.

I was surprised in last Gracie fight ken is so washed up it's scary but he's still have a chance vs sonnen as style match up . Sonnen takes ken down easily now . Wouldn't even have budged a prime ken not many would have took him down I don't even think Coleman could have

Kens only chance is a leg lock and he's the master at them sonnen would play his game

Ken Shamrock when he was fighting in Pancrase was his peak. A phenomenal submission fighter

Back