[GIF] Ferguson trying his best to hurt himself "Cain style" to pull out from UFC 209

lol....Yeah between Tony and Khabib...we need to worry about *Tony* hurting himself and pulling out.

Funny joke TS.

That gif is pretty old but he probably still lifts like that. I hope not

How many times has this been posted today? And still just looking at it gives me backache. <{CMPALM}>

lol....Yeah between Tony and Khabib...we need to worry about *Tony* hurting himself and pulling out.

Funny joke TS.

Well... he pulled off the first time due a injury when they were supposed to fight on UFC on FOX 19.

And I think this video is from a few days before he got hurt.

Well... he pulled off the first time due a injury when they were supposed to fight on UFC on FOX 19.

Neither of those points makes Tony the betting favorite, between those two, for getting injured.

4450252-deadlift+fail

Tell the whole thing. This fight wasn't made only once.

Pulling your back is probably better for your long term health than the beating of a lifetime from Khabib.

This is so old but yet you make it seem like yesterday? Why is that?

I'm not a weightlifter, what exactly is he doing wrong ?

Didn't Tony pull out of the last one?

You mean the one that had already been rescheduled from December to April, because Khabib(shockingly) pulled out of it originally?
Why yes, Tony did pull out of that last one.

Hey, didn't Khabib miss like 2 straight years of fighting before that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back