UFC Vs. Bellator

BenjaminKing

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What do you guys think is a better organization. UFC clearly has a bigger fan base, but is the fan base for bellator better/ more loyal? Or is Ufc better for the sport? Idk I just wanna see your guys' opinion on this subject. Personally I like them not equally and can't choose which organization is better... for now at least :/

^ I meant I like them both equally not "I like them not equally"

Bellator has some underappreciated talent in a few of their divisions, but UFC is overall much better.

Bellator definitely has a leg up when it comes to washed up fights, cringe worthy theatrics and low payouts.

UFC has a massive advantage with interim championships and nu metal theme music.

UFC has the better fighters, Bellator is the better org

Bellator is a Bush League. They are paying some of their fighters 1.000 dollar.

Bellator has no issues throwing old guys in the cage next to UFC cast offs and cans. Any legit talent they have jumps ship immediately.

They're trying to be PRIDE v2.0 and some people eat it up.

UFC is much more established with a much larger stable of fighters
glad to see Bellator on the rise
UFC needs some real competition imo

Now if this were the Coker vs. Dana discussion, it might get more interesting.

As far as Bellator vs. UFC goes, I think UFC takes it handily.

The only thing I like about Bellator is that the fighters don't wear Reebok shit.

Bellator needs to introduce some wierd and wacky things in order to look less like a cutprice UFC.

At the moment it's just a tacky alternative (despite being owned by a huge and insanely wealthy company).

I was very impressed by bellator last night. From the fights and the overall production of the show (i.e. fighter entrances, national athem, talent of fighters. But ufc has better fighters.

EFN already puts on way better fights, competitive hungry young fighters. Solid all-round cards

Bellator is like the TMZ of MMA. Its not taken seriously

What do you guys think is a better organization. UFC clearly has a bigger fan base, but is the fan base for bellator better/ more loyal? Or is Ufc better for the sport? Idk I just wanna see your guys' opinion on this subject. Personally I like them not equally and can't choose which organization is better... for now at least :/
I wish bellator could provide a little better competition to the ufc. I want to like them but they put out some weak shit

The only thing I like about Bellator is that the fighters don't wear Reebok shit.

Bellator needs to introduce some wierd and wacky things in order to look less like a cutprice UFC.

At the moment it's just a tacky alternative (despite being owned by a huge and insanely wealthy company).
LA Gear needs to make fight shorts that light up every time you get hit.

Back