Hendricks - "GSP shrank in the last 2 months"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubberman1

John Rambo Life Lessons
@purple
Reaction score
http://www.mmamania.com/2013/11/14/...laims-ufc-167-champ-shrank-vada-drug-test-mma

"Have you seen him in the last two months? He shrank a little bit, hasn't he? Realistically, I don't know. I saw him on the press tour. The only thing I know is whenever I step into the Octagon, do I still have a six-pack? ... Everybody bloats a little bit. You don't put a little water in your system without bloating. You don't put 20 pounds of water in your system without bloating. If he needs that to beat me, I got beat by the drug. I don't need drugs to win. I've proven that. If I can't be champ without them, I'll never revert to drugs to be champ."

I looked into past weigh ins to compare GSP, to my eye he looks nearly identical in each. What do you think?

UxMOWUi.png

I think Hendricks is the last person who should be making PED accusations, imo.

GSP was bigger for his last few fights, that's why he lost his speed and wasn't as explosive. That's also why GSP 3 of his last 4 fights was the worse of his all fights. He did start to get hit way more, and he did even gas in some of those fights.

Johnny Hendricks is about as smart as the racists on Sherdog.

He looks exactly the same in each of those pictures

We know Johnny's belly hasn't shrunk any in the last two months! Lol

theres not much difference in those 3 pics except for the lighting

The guy who out right refused to be drug tested for a fight with GSP and since USADA came in has been so fat he can't make weight is the guy throwing around steroid accusations

That powerful left hand disappearing and USADA coming in seemed to be pretty coincidental timing too

We have never seen post USADA GSP.

Where's the roid gut pics of GSP?

Like he says, he's been clean his whole entire life.

Ya hendricks is the only one who refused it and has looked way different under usada

There's a weird pause there isn't there? Like he is thinking about something.

Hendricks did make one great point though.

You cut 20lbs of weight and weigh in looking fairly drained, you then put 20lbs back on overnight in preparation for the fight, and you still look absolutely ripped!? You put 15-20lbs back on in the space of 24 hours and you've lost zero definition.

Interesting.

Atleast he did't blew up and missed weight everytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back