Sage Northcutt cracks open pineapple with his bare hands

Fresh of a bad loss. Good to see the UFC still promotes this chump

That fruit cracked under very little pressure.

Good thing his opponents aren't various fruits.

Just to get this straight, I'm white as fuck.

But this is exactly what black fans moan about. This guy is a certified can, doesn't even have a fight upcoming, he's fresh off of losing to a 3-0 guy at his own game and to boot he is only in town because he's following Tyron around.

WHY ON EARTH IS THIS GUY ON THIS SHOW?

The UFC have obviously arranged this for him, but why??? What has he done to deserve this constant push?

Drives me up the fucking wall.

but-why.gif

Nice! SageGOAT is just a good, likable dude! I see great things for him in the future.

#GUERNICAbless

But this is exactly what black fans moan about. This guy is a certified can, doesn't even have a fight upcoming, he's fresh off of losing to a 3-0 guy at his own game and to boot he is only in town because he's following Tyron around.

The UFC have obviously arranged this for him, but why??? What has he done to deserve this constant push?

but-why.gif

It has nothing to do with his wins or losses...It's 100% cause of his youth, good looks, body and charisma. Does this really need to be stated? I'm sure you guys know this...

It has nothing to do with his wins or losses...It's 100% cause of his youth, good looks, body and charisma. Does this really need to be stated? I'm sure you guys know this...
Yeah, but this is the true definition of forcing it.

The guy isn't even good, what does the promotion stand to gain by pushing him?

He's not ever going to sell-out arenas or sell PPVs for you, he's horrible.

Many fans have this idea that the UFC want to push English speaking, white, clean-cut, guys, who happen to "have the look". This constant forcing in terms of promotion for Sage adds credibility to those accusations.

but-why.gif

He's the next Chuck Liddell.

Yeah, but this is the true definition of forcing it.

The guy isn't even good, what does the promotion stand to gain by pushing him?

He's not ever going to sell-out arenas or sell PPVs for you, he's horrible.

Many fans have this idea that the UFC want to push English speaking, white, clean-cut, guys, who happen to "have the look". This constant forcing in terms of promotion for Sage adds credibility to those accusations.

i agree...He isn't very good. When you build someone up, they have to produce on their end...if they don't, their fall will be harder.

but-why.gif

Because Tyron asked to be on but the UFC had better ideas.

And then Sage's fans will talk about burning crosses and such.

Nothing to see here.... Tyron better just shut up about stuff like this.....

Back