How will Khabib beat Ferguson?

Homoerotic rasslin'!

maxresdefault.jpg

Most likely decision... ferg might present some problems with the rubber guard or at least give khabib some looks he's never seen before

this is such an epic fight. Think khabib takes a decision or late stoppage

Khabib beats Ferguson by decision from superior grappling.

Ground-n-pound followed by submission in the 4th round. Ferguson's cardio gon be shot after eating Khabib's slams.

ONLY way he takes it is via keeping Cucuy down and GnPing him. Decision or late stoppage.

im picking kalabeeb by dec.
BUT! i say this as a guy who is not big on ferg , he not my fav. he has impressed me. he has been rung up in a few fights and found a way to win. recovers fast. tough as shit. but his biggest weapon is his cardio. i was floored after seeing him go 5 rounds in mexico city. and look like he could go 5 more easy. imo he has best cardio in div. and by a lot. kalabeeb better be ready for a real grind. ferg not overy great any where. but he poses threats and problems everywhere. his length is also a bit of a problem for kalabeeb i think. so if tony wins via sub/tko later in the fight. do not be surprised at all. im nearly leaning on ferg in the 4th/5th. but kalabeeb wins 1,2,and 3 via bear grappling. the question is can kalabeeb keep his wind and keep that tough sob from getting his way late.
perfect fight to make

I want Khabib to win this but I guess Tony will choke him during one of the takedown attempts.
Tony is tall and he is a master of the choke.he is also a cardio freak and the surprising thing about him is ,he is always coming back.
Tony will be Khabibs biggest fight.
Lets see if Khabib will be able to beat him,people do underestimate Tony's grapling.

F..ck ,still hate to see that this fight is not for the real belt.

Anyway,war Khabib

I'm thinkin a whole lotta allah. Plus one or two mecca bombs.

Back